The PS Vita Thread

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I recently bought the VITA TV with plans to use it to stream my PS4 to it one room away. Has anyone had any experience with it? I tried to do it over wifi and there was a noticeable delay that made it impossible to play any serious games. I tried resogun and it was too laggy to enjoy. Would a wired connection be the solution, or is the VITA TV laggy no matter what? Either way, I enjoy being able to play my vita games on the big screen so it isn't a complete loss at the $30 I paid for it brand new at target.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I recently bought the VITA TV with plans to use it to stream my PS4 to it one room away. Has anyone had any experience with it? I tried to do it over wifi and there was a noticeable delay that made it impossible to play any serious games. I tried resogun and it was too laggy to enjoy. Would a wired connection be the solution, or is the VITA TV laggy no matter what? Either way, I enjoy being able to play my vita games on the big screen so it isn't a complete loss at the $30 I paid for it brand new at target.
did you set it up to connect directly? i get intermittent connection but never laggy

Dyse

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like the Vita is finally getting some love. Mind you mainly novels and dating sims but it looks like it's picking up. Cyber Sleuth was announced for NA too which I've heard great things about.

J-Stars Victory is actually pretty dope. I thought I was going to hate it when watching the intro and started the story mode. After a good amount of hours in story mode and rocking out with Naruto and Yusuke, I'm loving it. Trying to master Kenshin, now