The PS Vita Thread

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Conception 2 game seems weird as fukk, just based off the demo.

The battle system seems alright, everything else seems mediocre/middle of the pack.

Edit: Getting back into Dragon's Crown and Disgaea 3. :wow: forgot how fun Dragon's Crown was. nikkas just running through levels like fukk it b.

i wasted so many hours of my life into disgaea 3 :ahh: can't wait for disgaea 4 this august, graphics are gonna be piff on the vita

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This Conception 2 game seems weird as fukk, just based off the demo.

The battle system seems alright, everything else seems mediocre/middle of the pack.

Edit: Getting back into Dragon's Crown and Disgaea 3. :wow: forgot how fun Dragon's Crown was. nikkas just running through levels like fukk it b.
as a game its pretty average at best but I still find the dialog funny enough to keep me playing.
T3svZLN.jpg

This is a waifu game even more so than Persona 4 the waifu game that tries to pretend like it's not one. the actual story of Conception 2 is generic gibberish so far though.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
as a game its pretty average at best but I still find the dialog funny enough to keep me playing.
T3svZLN.jpg

This is a waifu game even more so than Persona 4 the waifu game that tries to pretend like it's not one. the actual story of Conception 2 is generic gibberish so far though.

Was going through the demo and this line had me fukking dying. Had to screenshot it myself too. :pachaha:

Overall the game exudes mediocrity to me though. Not bad, but doesn't seem to do too much worth a purchase.

This Conception game doesn't even disguise the fact that it was made for perverts

Yup. In the beginning when that first female comes on screen in the lab, her boobs jiggling was the most salient thing on the screen. :snoop:

Brehs when that Narika chick showed up I knew what time it was officially.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:angry:

How all of a sudden AFTER the crash games are off of sale for $.99 cents, they are NOW working for the Vita?? Remember Crash 1-3 and the spyro games didn't work for the American Vita system but now it is. :snoop:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Actually it seems like every PS1 and PSP title is working now. :obama:

Still kind of salty I didn't buy Crash. Now I can play Crash Team Racing on the Vita :blessed:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
:angry:

How all of a sudden AFTER the crash games are off of sale for $.99 cents, they are NOW working for the Vita?? Remember Crash 1-3 and the spyro games didn't work for the American Vita system but now it is. :snoop:
GOD THING I BOUGHT ALL OF EM WHEN THAT SALE HIT:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:
:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:
Been waiting for this for song long brehs:to:
now i gotta download all this shyt on my card just in case they try to pull em away :wow: