The PS Vita Thread

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
i saw on neofag that they put the whole PSP/PS1 library on PSN, is that true?
all the ones that you couldn't access thru the vita store or didnt work when you tried to copy from a ps3 now work.

games like Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, etc. now work on the Vita.

And now people can buy Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops and Valkyria Chronicles 2, etc. straight from the store instead of downloading on the PS3 and copying over in VC3s case.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all the ones that you couldn't access thru the vita store or didnt work when you tried to copy from a ps3 now work.

games like Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, etc. now work on the Vita.

And now people can buy Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops and Valkyria Chronicles 2, etc. straight from the store instead of downloading on the PS3 and copying over in VC3s case.
never had a ps3 so im gonna eat good off this :banderas: getting that VC2 first

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Whats the best grip for the vita? Was playing metal gear 1 and my thumbs started hurting. :sadcam:

-DMP-
i think a lot of people recommend the Hori grip.

i just use a cheap one i bought on eBay. no name one but works for me. around 5 bucks with free shipping.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i saw on neofag that they put the whole PSP/PS1 library on PSN, is that true?

Yup all the psp and ps1 store titles are available now. Making me really wanna join the club now.

i heard about this too and i'm gonna wait until the vita slim drops to pick one up...unless i find a good deal on a vita right now. i want one so bad now :noah:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
i heard about this too and i'm gonna wait until the vita slim drops to pick one up...unless i find a good deal on a vita right now. i want one so bad now :noah:

Same here I've been salivating over the vita lately..reading and watching tons of vids :ohlawd: after looking at some comparison vids I think I'm gonna get the slim borderlands bundle..the lightness and more comfortable feel on the 2000 is more important to me than the OLED

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Same here I've been salivating over the vita lately..reading and watching tons of vids :ohlawd: after looking at some comparison vids I think I'm gonna get the slim borderlands bundle..the lightness and more comfortable feel on the 2000 is more important to me than the OLED

i was thinking about picking that up too. 200$ and you get a vita slim, borderlands 2 ( runs for 30-40$) + an 8 gb memory card (runs for 30$):banderas: no oled sucks but i rather have the lightness and longer battery life so it's a fair trade off.

i mainly want one to play psp/ps1 games :noah:i have a few ps1/ps2 games on my PC but i want that old school sony experience the right way.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
i was thinking about picking that up too. 200$ and you get a vita slim, borderlands 2 ( runs for 30-40$) + an 8 gb memory card (runs for 30$):banderas: no oled sucks but i rather have the lightness and longer battery life so it's a fair trade off.

i mainly want one to play psp/ps1 games :noah:i have a few ps1/ps2 games on my PC but i want that old school sony experience the right way.

I've been getting all the free vita games through ps plus in anticipation :blessed: plus I already had a few games like hotline Miami and street fighter alpha 3 I bought on the ps3 that will work on it