The PS Vita Thread

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Just finished case 2 of Danganronpa. Goddamn that shyt was craaaaaazy. Lmao did not expect this game to be this entertaining. Goooood shyt.
and the sequel is coming this Fall. seems September 2nd is the date. day 1 for me:noah:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
What kind of game is this?
It's...bizarre. It's kinda like a mixture of point and click adventure, horror/thriller mystery, black comedy RPG type shyt.

It's a really weird game to sum up. I don't wanna describe it wrong. And I wasn't fully into the game after the first case. Took me another week or so before i sat down last night to play it. Was up till 4 in the morning. shyts great so far and I heard I ain't even see nothin yet

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
It's...bizarre. It's kinda like a mixture of point and click adventure, horror/thriller mystery, black comedy RPG type shyt.

It's a really weird game to sum up. I don't wanna describe it wrong. And I wasn't fully into the game after the first case. Took me another week or so before i sat down last night to play it. Was up till 4 in the morning. shyts great so far and I heard I ain't even see nothin yet
Monokuma is my dude:banderas:

next level a$$hole with the stuff he pulls:yes:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

Monokuma is my dude:banderas:

next level a$$hole with the stuff he pulls:yes:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I saw Need for Speed for Vita is going to be really cheap, $5 on PS+. I need to pick that up, anybody played it?