"The Pro-Black to 'There's no hope for these nikkas' pipeline is an underrated one"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Supposed brehs commenting "Should've had more rec centers, right :troll:" disgusts me

Or facetiously saying "Look at our queens :troll:" when dysfunctional Black woman activity is posted

How is that any different than what racist ass Denton posts in his "Death to DEI" Facebook group?

It's extremely different...... One hurts your feelings because you think black people can't have autonomy over their behavior.... and the other is a political play to keep black people away from resources that generate money, or provide a skillset

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Misogyny, colorism, sexism etc is in the samefamily as racism yet alot of black men can't seem to make the connection...
That doesn't make a damn lick of sense since black men are the ones willing to talk about those things and damn near the only men calling them out. As I've said before, many of these things die at the feet of white men. When was the last time you've called a white man out on these things or even gone at them for these things?

A simple search of your posts and "white men" still won't show that and instead, show an absurd obsession and hatred for black men. I dare anyone to look it up for themselves.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
So really like the average black coli poster then because I been in threads were you would have posters doing exactly that :mjpls:

The average person here isn't to be taken seriously :mjlol:the stench of self-loathing from some of you brehs is that putrid.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Well, there is a serious anti-intellectualism problem among some black people and it can exhaust even the most patient & rational black person.
And this shyt is why the thread was made.
There is a serious anti-intellectualism problem IN AMERICA. Not just among black people. You see white republicans politicians have figured out how to rally ignorant white people together they don't try to converse and convince them of shyt just tell them shyt they wanna hear so they'll vote

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Many pro blacks tend to have a childish, paradisiacal view of what the community is and should be. If you go into believing that all black people have to think like you, agree with you and conflict should not exist, then yeah, you will inevitably end up disappointed.

Stop thinking that you're some "savior of the community" and work at being a beneficial part of it at first. Community building Isn't easy work and most of it isn't rewarding. But then again, who said it was?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Many pro blacks tend to have a childish, paradisiacal view of what the community is and should be. If you go into believing that all black people have to think like you, agree with you and conflict should not exist, then yeah, you will inevitably end up disappointed.

Stop thinking that you're some "savior of the community" and work at being a beneficial part of it at first. Community building Isn't easy work and most of it isn't rewarding. But then again, who said it was?

They all think they Neo from the Matrix....reminds me of this piece from Gil Scott

:mjlol:meanwhile all the people holding it down for the community tend to be three groups: college students, brothers just out of prison...and your local church..

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do not believe black people can ever thrive in this country. It’s literally built on keeping us at the bottom and designed for us to fail.

Not only that, but in order to succeed in Amerikkka you have to be incredibly cutthroat and black people are just naturally nice and empathetic (except for when it comes to dealing with each other, sometimes).

I’m of the opinion that this country is going to fall within the next century and that rational black people should be planning an exit. :manny:
Black folks ain't thriving anywhere in the world

And to your point about planning an exit, there's no where else to go