"The Pro-Black to 'There's no hope for these nikkas' pipeline is an underrated one"

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Literally Clarence Thomas. The next step after that is just full on c00nery justified by afro-pessimism. Tariq is almost at that stage.

He went from "black people have been everywhere and everything they tell you about africa is wrong" to diaspora wars. He lost me after he went full Alex Jones and started calling black kids born to african and carribean black people the same slur that republicans use for latin kids(anchor babies) and started talking about how vaccines are dangerous. Rather than platforming Jill stein as a third party candidate(who literally supports reparations and has made it clear why) and propping up local politicians actively working to reduce police harassment and discrimination, he wants people to not vote until the government offers to give us all checks in the mail or reservations like native americans (yeah that shyt's working out great for them). Somehow he believes the same government that lies about everything wouldn't do a rug pull.

The most pro black thing anyone can do is support positivity when it is coming from black people and back up any local movements that are lifting us out of disease, financial stagnation/poverty, protecting us from nazi cops, and white supremacist gangs like the kind that turned up on jan 6th. Deprogramming c00ns is essential as well. Learn how to defend yourself legally, protect your family and your friends the best you can, and support any movement that will help you economically(like unions). Everything else is just engagement farming.

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Being pro-black is as simple as having self respect.

I'll be honest, the primary reason I don't fukk with racism is because I don't want no one being racist to ME.

I will never understand how any adult black male doesn't take that stance by default, at minimum.
Misogyny, colorism, sexism etc is in the samefamily as racism yet alot of black men can't seem to make the connection...

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
There's a difference between pessimism for the future of black America and disdain for black America. That gets mixed up when these activists reach that Cosby level where they're making fun of black culture, whipping out respectability politics arguments, and sounding like white racists.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Black Revenge of the Nerds

Y'all shouldn't have been bullying the bad lineup brehs hitting the Naruto run :ufdup:
lzljk9at7sy71.png

:wow:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a difference between pessimism for the future of black America and disdain for black America. That gets mixed up when these online activists reach that Cosby level where they're making fun of black culture, whipping out respectability politics arguments, and sounding like white racists.
So really like the average black coli poster then because I been in threads were you would have posters doing exactly that :mjpls:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I do not believe black people can ever thrive in this country. It’s literally built on keeping us at the bottom and designed for us to fail.

Not only that, but in order to succeed in Amerikkka you have to be incredibly cutthroat and black people are just naturally nice and empathetic (except for when it comes to dealing with each other, sometimes).

I’m of the opinion that this country is going to fall within the next century and that rational black people should be planning an exit. :manny:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
So really like the average black coli poster then because I been in threads were you would have posters doing exactly that :mjpls:
Supposed brehs commenting "Should've had more rec centers, right :troll:" disgusts me

Or facetiously saying "Look at our queens :troll:" when dysfunctional Black woman activity is posted

How is that any different than what racist ass Denton posts in his "Death to DEI" Facebook group?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Misogyny, colorism, sexism etc is in the samefamily as racism yet alot of black men can't seem to make the connection...

Intersectionality seems to be a bad word here but when you take a step back to realize that these specific 'isms are meant to prop up white men it's a pretty easy connection to make (at least speaking from the American perspective).

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
I do not believe black people can ever thrive in this country. It’s literally built on keeping us at the bottom and designed for us to fail.

Not only that, but in order to succeed in Amerikkka you have to be incredibly cutthroat and black people are just naturally nice and empathetic (except for when it comes to dealing with each other, sometimes).

I’m of the opinion that this country is going to fall within the next century and that rational black people should be planning an exit. :manny:
What country outside of America do Black people thrive in?

But then saying that we get into a whole other discussion that people really want to run away from

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
"You can lead a horse to the water, but you can't make him drink"

Not every black person can be saved or helped. Only a certain percentage if they're willing to put in the work.

However, despite the pessimism and self-defeatist mentality, the black community can still prosper to greater heights.

We just need to enforce better leaders to guide, lead, and inspire other black folks to better avenues.