"The Pro-Black to 'There's no hope for these nikkas' pipeline is an underrated one"

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Being a regular Black Man :blessed:

I'm not pro Black or a c00n, I'm just a regular breh :obama:

What do pro Black brehs who are ordinary ppl with a regular 9 to 5 hope to achieve? It just seems like unless your millionaire or in politics there's only so much you can do in terms of progressing the Black race. Not surprised these pro blacks give up and think there's no hope for these nikkas. It just seems like they are biting off more than they can chew.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps

What do pro Black brehs who are ordinary ppl with a regular 9 to 5 hope to achieve? It just seems like unless your millionaire or in politics there's only so much you can do in terms of progressing the Black race. Not surprised these pro blacks give up and think there's no hope for these nikkas. It just seems like they are biting off more than they can chew.

Being pro-black is as simple as having self respect.

I'll be honest, the primary reason I don't fukk with racism is because I don't want no one being racist to ME.

I will never understand how any adult black male doesn't take that stance by default, at minimum.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I've made my view on this before. I believe the most pro-Black act you can do is marry Black and raise well adjusted Black children. All of the posturing, gabbing, and protesting does not mean much if you are not raising up the next generation of well adjusted and family orientated Black people to take advantage of the hard work each previous generation put in to get them to this point. Each generation should be one step farther into bettering our family's circumstances than the previous generation. That is all I ask of the next generation behind me in my family, that they go one more step beyond what we have done, and the generation after them are raised to do the same, Ad Infinitum.

That is my personal opinion on the subject.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
I've made my view on this before. I believe the most pro-Black act you can do is marry Black and raise well adjusted Black children. All of the posturing, gabbing, and protesting does not mean much if you are not raising up the next generation of well adjusted and family orientated Black people to take advantage of the hard work each previous generation put in to get them to this point. Each generation should be one step farther into bettering our family's circumstances than the previous generation. That is all I ask of the next generation behind me in my family, that they go one more step beyond what we have done, and the generation after them are raised to do the same, Ad Infinitum.

That is my personal opinion on the subject.
The most honorable Tariq Nasheed said the same thing

timestamped

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I'm AA, grew up around a lot of WIs too, I always had some kind of pride in being "Black" but all the same I was way more proud of being AA :manny:

That said, there's fukk nikkas, birds, fakkits, thots, plain ol bullshyt in everyone's group, ppl just ain't in the loop

I dislike non-Blacks more as opposed to sitting on my ass and crying about mfs in states I've never been in

Connect with likeminded ppl irl and worry about your family

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Fun fact. A popular talking point among black people in the 90s was "black males are an endangered species." Yes, people actually said that and was referencing all the gang killings during that time. The point is, be careful of shyt being entertained because some will turn opinions into facts if said long enough. No different than any other propaganda that goes on effecting different demographics. :comeon:

Lurkio

All Star
Daps

Nope…it’s one or the other

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:jbhmm:Really it just doing civic engagement but the thing is alot people dont want to do it.
civic_engagement_infographic_jm_2017_72ppi.png