The price of Insulin is now capped at $35 per month for millions of Americans. Democrats did that.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
how about people stop being fat?
Type 2 can be controlled through diet, weight loss, and less insulin. I'm type 1 so I have no choice in the matter whether I'm 200+ lbs. or my actual weight, 170lbs. I need it to survive otherwise my blood sugar would shoot to 500+ and leave me in a comatose-like state with kidney failure from pissing everything I eat and drink out. Not all diabetics are fat asses who sit around and do nothing. Why don't you go educate yourself on diabetes before hitting that post button, breh?

:rudy:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

please inform me how obesity and eating habits isnt the main cause for type 2?

You can still get diabetes and be in good shape dumb ass. Matter fact now that I think about it, I’ve taught a few kids who had diabetes & the nurse had to keep kits in the nurses office, & they were skinny kids.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
The problem with Democrats is they do targeted good will like this when they need votes from a certain demographic.

The price of all drugs that people need to stay alive should be free or at least capped like insulin.

Also, Americans wouldn’t need insulin as much if there were tighter regulations on what is allowed to be sold as food, but Democrats would never attack the industrial food industry because they would lose campaign funding.

The Democratic Party follows the same philosophy as the Big Pharma.

They do just enough to keep you coming back, but they have no desire to actually fix your issue or else you wouldn’t need them anymore.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Diabetes isn't just about being fat, that's the typical ignorant juvenile way of looking at it. Some of y'all have a tendency to attribute every problem in the world to being fat smh, don't get me wrong I'm a healthy and in shape individual but I understand fatness isn't the cause of all problems people go through in life.

Skinny, fat or brolic it doesn't matter a person can have type 2 diabetes for a platitude of reasons, genetics being the most common cause and sometimes other health conditions can trigger diabetes in the body.

For example, if a child has two parents that are diabetics, you can pretty much guarantee that kid as he or she ages will become a diabetic at some point of their life regardless of whatever size they are as it's inevitable.

Now if a person has one parent that is a diabetic that child has a 50% chance of having diabetic themselves at some point in their life and sure being young and severely overweight or obese can rush the process of diabetes in an individual so it may come down to personal lifestyle choices but sometimes it'll have no effect on whether or not they'll become a diabetic.

On a side note, what the hell are you angry about? People having the medications needed to live a longer life should not be an issue to you.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Is this true?

they're making it sound like trump executive order was equivalent to bidens when it wasn't. bidens executive order actually applies to millions of more people.

"low-income" defined by the federal government is someone making less than $13,590 a year and thats who would have qualified in a few cities.

check the link below, the amount is adjusted for number of household members.

snippet:
Millions of Americans have diabetes and need insulin to survive, but it can cost more than some can afford. The American Diabetes Association estimates a quarter of people with diabetes have at some point had to ration their insulin, which is dangerous and can even be fatal.

In an effort to lower the cost of insulin, the U.S. House of Representatives passed a bill – not yet voted on by the Senate – which would cap insurance co-pays for insulin to $35 per month. However, as VERIFY previously reported, the bill would not help everyone who needs insulin, such as those without health insurance.

In response to that reporting, many VERIFY viewers told us they heard that President Donald Trump had signed an executive order to lower the price of insulin, but that President Joe Biden had stopped it after taking office.

THE QUESTION
Did President Biden stop an executive order issued by President Trump that intended to make insulin more affordable?

Yes, the Biden administration stopped an executive order issued by President Trump that intended to make insulin more affordable, but the order would have only helped low-income patients at select clinics.

Last edited: