‘The Predator': Most of Third Act Was Rewritten, Says Keegan-Michael Key

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The first movie was successful because it was a bunch of B level but charismatic actors in a testerone filled 80's action flick that turned into an 80s slasher flick 1 hour into the movie.

Shoulda had Michael Jai White, Daniel Wu, Jon Bernthal, that bytch from Lara Croft for the feminists, and some nerdy scientist dude, Dominic Cooper.

Then have Arnold lead the squad on some nostalgia shyt.

Simple ass story, SEAL team gets inserted into a third world country to take out a dictator. Squad disappears mysteriously. Second squad our main cast gets selected to go in and find out what happened. Arnold comes in because he knows it's the predator. Boom 300 mil

I swear these coked out execs don't know how to make money
so basically a remake of the 1st only with arnie doing what they had lawerence fishbourne do in predators? That wouldnt go down well at all cuz all everyone would be doin is comparing it to the original

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I kept looking at the cast like..

Is this a spoof?

Why is Predator a comedy now?

Because of Key mainly, but them other mfs look like a comedy troop.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
so basically a remake of the 1st only with arnie doing what they had lawerence fishbourne do in predators? That wouldnt go down well at all cuz all everyone would be doin is comparing it to the original

It worked for the force awakens

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
I want to see a spin-off where the Predator(s) only hunts racist white cops and never dies