‘The Predator': Most of Third Act Was Rewritten, Says Keegan-Michael Key

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Jacob Tremblay (“Room”) plays the marine’s son, an autistic boy who is bullied in school but becomes vital to his father’s mission as his ability to quickly learn languages proves to be a valuable tool.

:snoop:

Oh they're bringing out the mentally ill savants on this one I see. :mjgrin:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
So has the suburb setting been confirmed? Because if so I don't know about that brehs :patrice:@Ironman has the right idea for a fresh take on the predator put the focus on him for whole movie. The setup has tons of potential for future stories.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t worry about shyt so I’m the wrong person for this breh:russ:

Read it last night said “oh ok” and moved on to the next story :manny:
Yeah it reads more like it is Shane wanting to rewrite/reshoot and not executives making changes based on the questionnaires they gave to little old ladies they got to test screen

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
The first movie was successful because it was a bunch of B level but charismatic actors in a testerone filled 80's action flick that turned into an 80s slasher flick 1 hour into the movie.

Shoulda had Michael Jai White, Daniel Wu, Jon Bernthal, that bytch from Lara Croft for the feminists, and some nerdy scientist dude, Dominic Cooper.

Then have Arnold lead the squad on some nostalgia shyt.

Simple ass story, SEAL team gets inserted into a third world country to take out a dictator. Squad disappears mysteriously. Second squad our main cast gets selected to go in and find out what happened. Arnold comes in because he knows it's the predator. Boom 300 mil

I swear these coked out execs don't know how to make money

Last edited:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
The first movie was successful because it was a bunch of B level but charismatic actors in a testerone filled 80's action flick that turned into an 80s slasher flick 1 hour into the movie.

Shoulda had Michael Jai White, Daniel Wu, Jon Bernthal, that bytch from Lara Croft for the feminists, and some nerdy scientist dude, Dominic Cooper.

Then have Arnold lead the squad on some nostalgia shyt.

Simple ass story, SEAL team gets inserted into a third world country to take out a dictator. Squad disappears mysteriously. Second squad our main cast gets selected to go in and find out what happened. Arnold comes in because he knows it's the predator. Boom 300 mil

I swear these cooked out execs don't know how to make money

This sounds hot, but this is not a 300 mil movie.