‘The Predator': Most of Third Act Was Rewritten, Says Keegan-Michael Key

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
@Monoblock let me elaborate so I don’t sound too flippant. There are times when rewriting a third act has worked beautifully and times when it hasn’t. There have been times where a script is rewritten while in production or they go into a movie without a full script. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t. It’s really a crap shoot and not really the sign of trouble. All depends on the director and the cast and how they manage it. So like I said I really don’t worry about shyt when it comes to stuff like this because there’s nothing for me to judge either way. I don’t know what was there before I don’t know what’s there now so all I can do is wait till I see the final product
I heard the original ending had predator take off his mask and reveal it was an actor (played by Jean Claude van damme) hired by an American businessman.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
People didn't like that but I agree seeing different tribes of Predators was dope:whoo:I wish they'd make a film where we follow a young Predator as he grows stronger and travels to different planets hunting :wow:
it took you all of one sentence to make a better movie idea than every predator since 2

i'm not sure what hollywood is thinking

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I heard the original ending had predator take off his mask and reveal it was an actor (played by Jean Claude van damme) hired by an American businessman.

That would be an incredibly powerful statement on corporate America and our current politics since Donald Trump is, in fact, a predator:jbhmm:

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
Nice Guys was not good and had serious Pedo vibes. So Shane better deliver. Dude's not infallible. Cast looks sus.