The power of the cloud is real: All hail the KING

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
just as i thought, the dudes that dont mind every thread turning into a stan war are happy about this choice.

@liquid was mildly bias and he let this sub become shyt. so you want someone even more bias?

hyperbole, stop it breh, you know damn well court has consistently been the worst stan since sohh.

:rudy:
That's just the thing. This forum went to shyt with court on the sidelines. He's clearly not the worst poster around.

We already lost a bunch of posters. Let's see if court can make the Arcadium great again :salute:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
just as i thought, the dudes that dont mind every thread turning into a stan war are happy about this choice.

@liquid was mildly bias and he let this sub become shyt. so you want someone even more bias?

hyperbole, stop it breh, you know damn well court has consistently been the worst stan since sohh.

:rudy:

But it was all good when it was liquid here allowing a PS circle jerk for the past two years huh? Court barely even post anymore. And there's an option to ignore. But I guarantee he will be better then that hypocritical fakkit liquid

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
That's just the thing. This forum went to shyt with court on the sidelines. He's clearly not the worst poster around.
this forum went to shyt because sony finally caught a win and liquid let the sony stans run wild while being extra strict with microsoft stans. court had nothing to do with that other than not being here to balance the stanning. that doesnt mean he still isnt the worst example of a stan in arcadium history.
We already lost a bunch of posters. Let's see if court can make the Arcadium great again :salute:

this is great because court modding is gonna be trump levels of fukkery.
hopefully you dont lose even more posters.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
But it was all good when it was liquid here allowing a PS circle jerk for the past two years huh? Court barely even post anymore. And there's an option to ignore. But I guarantee he will be better then that hypocritical fakkit liquid

his forum went to shyt because sony finally caught a win and liquid let the sony stans run wild while being extra strict with microsoft stans. court had nothing to do with that other than not being here to balance the stanning. that doesnt mean he still isnt the worst example of a stan in arcadium history.

when did i ever say that wasnt the the case?

i stop posting in this forum because of that shyt, and this was my most frequent sub.

the fiew times i have posted here in the past year was to call out the sony bias, AND I HAPPEN TO BE A SONY GUY.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
No way this nikka @PS4's a mod, @Brooklynzson gotta be trolling
oprah-shakng-her-head.gif