Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
65OzdW4.jpg

ALL THAT HARD WORK B!!!! WE HAD IT IN THE BAG!!!! :damn:

@Mowgli

THE ARCADIUM - AFTER LIQUID; THE AGE OF COURTDOG :what:

:why:

I appreciate your efforts man. We did our best. I got family in town so we gonna go out with wifey and celebrate. I see what it is here.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Court hit us via pm & he was talkin that talk. His ideas were :wow: and the direction he thinks he can take the Arcadium is :banderas: We still have room for 1 more mod :youngsabo:

Poll was made after the fact, never said it would be the deciding factor :francis:
was it worth losing posters in this sub tho?

you guys have years of posting history to descide the best choice and you choose the arcadeums worst of all time??

you gonna make @ThreeLetterAgency the mod of higher learning too?

why not just make every WOAT a mod?

i thought this forum was gonna be worth posting in again after @liquid, i guess i was wrong.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This is a travesty any way you look at it. What the fukk is going on? @Mowgli and @Kamikaze Revy were neck and neck, and then we get @PS4 ?

Something is fishy :patrice:

It was all fun and games with the campaigning (or so I thought). Maybe some mod thought we were taking it too far? :jbhmm:

We need an explanation @GoldenGlove @Brooklynzson @cook

@PS4 was banned for a year and you make him a mod? He's a M$ shill. For all we know, he gets paid to post about them on here.

@Mowgli or @Kamikaze Revy would make MUCH, MUCH better mods.

Whoever did this picked the worst person possible :snoop:

#TFS really applies now :snoop:

:umad:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

you guys have years of posting history to descide the best choice and you choose the arcadeums worst of all time??

i thought this forum was gonna be worth posting in again after @liquid, i guess i was wrong.
:mjlol:

:umad:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Stop crying little guy with all this hyperbole:rudy:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

Stop crying little guy with all this hyperbole:rudy:

just as i thought, the dudes that dont mind every thread turning into a stan war are happy about this choice.

@liquid was mildly bias and he let this sub become shyt. so you want someone even more bias?

hyperbole, stop it breh, you know damn well court has consistently been the worst stan since sohh.

:rudy: