The power of the cloud is real: All hail the KING

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@Ciggavelli made the thread, not Khalil.
@Brooklynzson stickied it and confirmed that the voting was official.

(Ciggavelli thanks BK for the sticky)
New Arcadium Mod (Vote Now [poll added and closes Monday at 9:40am])

(I ask if it's official)

(BK confirms)
:umad:

Congrats @PS4 :salute:

I might actually start posting in this shythole again

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:ooh::ahh::bryan: yall wanted change.
keep_your_change_bumper_sticker-r0fe02e52cec347ff9381d96eeea809a7_v9wht_8byvr_324.jpg

:birdman: :why: :scust:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
So who ultimately decided to close the nomination thread @Brooklynzson ?
What happened? :ohhh:
Court hit us via pm & he was talkin that talk. His ideas were :wow: and the direction he thinks he can take the Arcadium is :banderas: We still have room for 1 more mod :youngsabo:
What was the got damn point in having a poll and voting if they just going to pick whoever the fukk they want :snoop:
Poll was made after the fact, never said it would be the deciding factor :francis:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Court hit us via pm & he was talkin that talk. His ideas were :wow: and the direction he thinks he can take the Arcadium is :banderas: We still have room for 1 more mod :youngsabo:

Poll was made after the fact, never said it would be the deciding factor :francis:

Et tu, BK :mjcry:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Lol court after all these years finally got what he wanted. I can't even hate breh congrats you've fought and finally won :russ:

*bookmarks the film room*

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

All due respect because the site is yours and we've had dope conversations before, but you stickied the nomination thread and when I asked if you cosigned the thread your response was "may the best man win".
I'm not trying to tell you how to run your site in the slightest, I respect you too much for that, I just feel that it was really misleading the way it went down like that.
Also Mowgli and I were sharing ideas in that thread as well. Not saying we're the only one with good ideas though.
If there's still room for one more mod would you consider honoring the outcome of the votes in that nomination thread?