The Playstation 5 is essentially a PS4Pro+

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wouldn't that be more on the devs since they have the actual game running at 60fps and it's sequel origins runs at 60fps during game and cutscenes?

Are there any other examples you've seen, for educational purposes. We are a community, you teaching the masses right now :handshake:

Origins came out before Odyssey. Some decisions can partially be on the devs however the technical limitations but are inherent because the S is half step into current gen. I've played Forza Horizon 5, Elden Ring, Tetris Effect, and Mass Effect LE both on the S and the X and the difference is noticeable each time. The S isn't a console that is built to compete with the X, and that's okay. It's a solid secondary console. It doesn't change my thoughts on thinking people would be missing out if they were gaming exclusively on it.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Origins came out before Odyssey. Some decisions can partially be on the devs however the technical limitations but are inherent because the S is half step into current gen. I've played Forza Horizon 5, Elden Ring, Tetris Effect, and Mass Effect LE both on the S and the X and the difference is noticeable each time. The S isn't a console that is built to compete with the X, and that's okay. It's a solid secondary console. It doesn't change my thoughts on thinking people would be missing out if they were gaming exclusively on it.
Oh yeah, Tetris effect was different :smugdraper: you must have an O-OLED TV huh man

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
I won't even hold you

I'm playing God of war and it's really hard to tell the difference between this and God of war 2018.

Gameplay wise and the amount of enemies on screen is the biggest difference.

Overall graphics is basic. But still better than any Xbox game out