The Playstation 5 is essentially a PS4Pro+

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:picard: My nikka Big Dikk Gizmo…. you going bad, bro….
15151-9c35bf7606061b5928eac468b1a7a1b3.jpg

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh

Sprinkle some haptic feedback and there ya go, NEXT GEN until they can figure something else out :patrice:

Now here have I seen this hustle before?...

And if I pull up the thread from back then everyone talking about how clear 1080p is and how you can see individual hairs n shyt
Now thats a next gen 4k exclusive :leostare:

Real shyt. I been said this from the jump. And Series X is Xbox One X++

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Real shyt. I been said this from the jump. And Series X is Xbox One X++
The series x can run last Gen games in 4k at 120fps, and forza 8 and halo will feature real time Ray racing in game and not a bulshyt version like what was done in Spider-Man. Not even going to mention GranT photo gallery Ray tracing:mjlol:
Agree with Courtdog brehs....
You agreeing or not is irrelevant :umad:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The series x can run last Gen games in 4k at 120fps, and forza 8 and halo will feature real time Ray racing in game and not a bulshyt version like what was done in Spider-Man. Not even going to mention GranT photo gallery Ray tracing:mjlol:

You agreeing or not is irrelevant :umad:
Dudes just be lying on here :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Lately I’ve been playing a lot of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. I notice how more well defined the texture and shadow work is on the X than the S. The much more jarring thing however is how the cutscenes are 30fps on the S while they are 60fps on the X. Gameplay is 60fps on both consoles, so it’s really noticeable the transition to a lower frame rate on the S.
Wouldn't that be more on the devs since they have the actual game running at 60fps and it's sequel origins runs at 60fps during game and cutscenes?

Are there any other examples you've seen, for educational purposes. We are a community, you teaching the masses right now :handshake:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
dumbass argument

every console is “previous console” plus
You know what's a dumBass argument, when a person reads a thread title but doesn't read the op but still wants to comment on the subject :snoop:

I would love for you to articulate what part of what I said was "dumb"

This blind loyalty stuff is just weird. I had a series s for a week and tested it vs series x games and saw no real difference but others are reporting some issues. Dumb would be for me to ignore what's being said because of fanboyism. I'll hear it, then I can judge if it's real or not. If you do the same you'll see there's only cold hard facts.

As for those talking about Xbox here, why not make a thread? :umad: and I know Xbox isn't telling gamers how it's about generations, or how haptic feedback equates to next Gen. Go to the Sony official site for GOW or Horizon. They tell you the same shyt I'm talking about here and instead of acknowledging it you'd rather talk about something else? :bryan: