The Playstation 5 is essentially a PS4Pro+

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Damn, seems like none of the sony stans wanna discuss whats reallly good :laff:
So that's a one hitter quitter. I'll just address the bullshyt since that's all you guys are good for here...
Don't worry, Phil promises next year will be the year.
But he said that in

:dahell:
What was the game of the year in 2021 Rekkapryde and Zero quads? I'll give you a hint, Halo didn't win but was a finalist..
Gizmo Duck said:
An xbox one x can do 4k tho…. :patrice:
So can the Series S, and it can run games like Mass Effect Legendary edition at 4k but whats special about that game in particular is how it runs at 120fps on xbox series x but only 60fps on PS5. I thought your SSD was so advanced that things loke this couldnt wouldnt shouldnt happen :damn:
I’m just glad once cross-gen is actually dead on playstation the baseline will be the base model ps5, especially if they launch pro models. The S will drag the xbox down in two years, either it will greatly slow down development or it will hold games back the same way cross-gen is right now. Unfortunately 3rd parties will still be tied to it.

Even more reason to stan sony games :yeshrug:
I bet you he wrote this in his drawz :camby:

Daps
At this point; if you buy a ps5 you lost. There ain't NO games out for that thing that aren't available on the ps4 and the ps5 pro will be out soon anyway.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
At this point; if you buy a ps5 you lost. There ain't NO games out for that thing that aren't available on the ps4 and the ps5 pro will be out soon anyway.

I think they should let go of PS4 and have the PS5 available first before they actually release a Pro version of the PS5.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What game(s) have you played on both that made you feel that way afterwards? flight sim worked great

Lately I’ve been playing a lot of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. I notice how more well defined the texture and shadow work is on the X than the S. The much more jarring thing however is how the cutscenes are 30fps on the S while they are 60fps on the X. Gameplay is 60fps on both consoles, so it’s really noticeable the transition to a lower frame rate on the S.