The Player Hater of the Year Power Rankings (Raw, NXT, Smackdown) [Week 9 POST LABOR DAY UPDATE] Now Sponsored by Haterade®

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
It looks like Samantha Irvin is trying to make a Top 25 appearance with people bringing up her old tweets on The New Day and Roman Reigns.

Ayo, she was hating on all the Main Eventer's

I gotta talk to the committee because I'm sure you can be retroactively awarded :laugh:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Jack Perry would kill to digivolve into Drew McIntyre, even for a day.
Like. Commit actual homocide, ritualistically.

Probably be the only way for him to get over ever again at this point, too; turning into Drew. Or killing someone.
I mean Jack is Charmander and Drew is Charizard.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Ayo, she was hating on all the Main Eventer's

I gotta talk to the committee because I'm sure you can be retroactively awarded :laugh:
we can't be having retroactive hate making alterations to someone's current standing. That's a can of worms that'll have the whole top 10 populated by midcard-tier territory talent who tricked black wrestlers into going to Klan rallies, and the crab-in-a-bucket ass black talent who pulled mushmouth Ahmed Johnson down.
Hell. We'd have to rename the award the Virgil/Vincent/fukkMoney Hating Invitational at that point :mjlol:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Jack Perry would kill to digivolve into Drew McIntyre, even for a day.
Like. Commit actual homocide, ritualistically.

Probably be the only way for him to get over ever again at this point, too; turning into Drew. Or killing someone.

:lupe: *nerd post*

8944baa426efe1b5df5f36123ae25dd68ed48420_hq.jpg

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
we can't be having retroactive hate making alterations to someone's current standing. That's a can of worms that'll have the whole top 10 populated by midcard-tier territory talent who tricked black wrestlers into going to Klan rallies, and the crab-in-a-bucket ass black talent who pulled mushmouth Ahmed Johnson down.
Hell. We'd have to rename the award the Virgil/Vincent/fukkMoney Hating Invitational at that point :mjlol:
She was just doing what every mark was doing at the time. I even saw a Tweet of her saying "Roman sucks" during his big dog phase in 2015.