The Player Hater of the Year Power Rankings (Raw, NXT, Smackdown) [Week 9 POST LABOR DAY UPDATE] Now Sponsored by Haterade®

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
WEEK FOUR Easy Poll :dame: (last week ranking)
  1. Drew "Big Hate" McIntyre (-) Wait, a minute, ya'll thought he was finished with Jey Uso!? You'll thought he was finished with Phil Brooks?! Drew walking round using the Power of Prayer to wish the worst on his opps. Using Logan Paul to do his dirty work at the biggest show of the year so far. Saved Wrestlemania! Playing step-daddy to CM Punk fans--stealing his name, stealing his promo style. Since they pops ain't around, he in the kitchen eating the hot pockets and drinking the Capri Suns. He leaves ya'll with the sugar free ones don't nobody drinks. RAW
  2. AJ Styles (unranked) Check your gas tank...Check AJ's. His hate is NOT on E, my boy! Pimped slapped his own homies on national TV. I just checked! The quickest flight from Florida USA to Perth, Australia is 46 hours HOURS AND 20 GRAND. That means this man had to take out his credit card, call the bank first to let them know he was making a big purchase, pay, get the confirmation, print the ticket out, pack all his black jeans and cut off black tee shirts, hop in the Uber, hop in the plane and stay in air for a day and half (like a Barry Bonds homerun) and STAY MAD. He was prolly watching old Stone Cold and Rock promos to keep his tank full. He was prolly saying shyt like "his shyt ain't John Blaze." He had to wait for the PERFECT time for them to open the cell. Bruh. Game 7 hating! SMACKDOWN
  3. Dijak (Honorable Mention) fukk yo mama, fukk yo daddy, fukk yo bald headed granny when Lt. Hater aka Dijak Stallone aka 12 is in the building. Still shytting on everybody on Twitter. Plotting on the next minority looking to get out line. NXT
  4. Jim Uso (unranked) How you doing some Grand Slam hating? Cost his brother the Undisputed title, the Tag Team title AND the Intercontinental title?! SMACKDOWN

Honorable Mentions

Carmelo Hayes - JUST ALL AROUND SPITEFUL bytch ASS!!!!! #JusticeForTrick
Nia Jax - Went back to the hood and shyt on EVERYBODY because she got a new job!
Seth Rollins - Giving AEW fans something to talk about, quoting a dude that looks just like his old pal Dean to shyt on Phil Brooks...but, he gotta hate harder.
The Good Brothers - Thought NXT was a big catering hall and saw ppl actually working and whooped ass!

Media

Check these damn prices?!