The Player Hater of the Year Power Rankings (Raw, NXT, Smackdown) [Week 9 POST LABOR DAY UPDATE] Now Sponsored by Haterade®

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

Why Montez in the background of that pic look like he apart of that StruggleNation youtube crew?
sMkaKLiASSptJKc16DTw3CFQppiz9rkDJwkHpGui6Z8.png

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I've always thought the IC/US titles should be obligatory gets to guarantee title contention. Like... if there's interpersonal stories that lead to a defense, that's fine, and MITB/RR are it's own thing in terms of guarantees, but I think it needs to be that the number 1 contender - the heir apparent - is the midcard title holder. Have to get it, hold it for X amount of time, then vacate it to chase the main title.

Because while the IC title has been rebooted mightily with GUNTAH's reign... the US title scene is trash and it shouldn't be.

Plus. It'd be a perfect heat magnet for a faction. Would explain why they always have these groups of a main dude and his underbosses - if the underboss locks down the midcard title, then the champion can rest easy knowing his potential challengers have to go through their underboss first. Imagine Roman sitting there knowing you gotta go through Solo, and then hold out with that belt a certain amount of time before you can try and see him?

It'd be great fodder for a future Hater of the Year too

on-topic: Dijak being a top hater, Mustafa being in international demand, Mace out there doing MxM fukkery on the indies and still being lowkey hilarious... man, Retribution turned out ok. I think old TMDK dude back in Japan with his OG partner too.

And... Mia's still employed!
I like this thought process

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
It's looking like (EDIT: UNofficially)
  1. Drew
  2. AJ - We thought it was some shyt when Finn flew to Orlando to see what Seth was talmbout
  3. Seth - Quoting AEW wrestlers to still shyt on CM Punk
  4. Carmelo - It's gone be a while til Trick comeback...that barbershop promo almost made me throw up
  5. Dijak
  6. Dakota - Damage Ctrl still moving through her
:whoa: Not yet official (people are being left out)

I gotta talk to the committee

Last edited: