The physical description of Jesus...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:Jesus was a jew, he probably looks like a Palestianian

Screen-shot-2010-07-09-at-9.21.57-AM1-560x667.png

George Friedmann in his book, The End of the Jewish People, pointedly states that the Europeans claiming to be Jews, are nothing more then "Hebrew speaking Gentiles." The late president of Egypt, Gamal Abdel Nasser, stated on television, "you (the Jews) will never be able to live here in peace, because you left here black but came back white. We cannot except you!

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Middle east being a part of Africa is a stupid argument since technically it's part of Asia too, which is a part of Europe, hence the term Eurasia...everything can vary based on what agenda you're trying to push.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have to question what a black man was randomly doing in the middle east :yeshrug: doesnt everyone still look the same? europeans, asians, africans? if jesus was real, i say he looked like an ISIS member

except turning water into wine and walking on water, we know that much :mjlol:

blacks were in what it's called the middle east since creation

arabs are there for the same reason whites are in North America

you moron

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Middle east being a part of Africa is a stupid argument since technically it's part of Asia too, which is a part of Europe, hence the term Eurasia...everything can vary based on what agenda you're trying to push.

but what about the description that's found in the bible? ya'll wanna deal with everything but the facts.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still doubt he existed.... They didn't speak about him for 2 centuries

doesn't matter. the book is how old? how was he described in this book? why is the depiction of jesus christ found today completely opposite than what's found in the bible? supposedly in a christian nation. these are valid questions.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It describes a brown to dark skinned person, the description isn't offbase for a middle easterner at all.

again, my question is why is jesus globally depicted as blonde/blue when the bible describes him as opposite? was this intentional? if so, what is the benefit of manipulating the image of jesus christ?

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
again, my question is why is jesus globally depicted as blonde/blue when the bible describes him as opposite? was this intentional? if so, what is the benefit of manipulating the image of jesus christ?
White supremacy... White people see themselves as god like figures

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

Um, because the religion was adopted by and spread by europeans? Is this really a mystery? Why is Buddha depicted as a chinese guy?