The physical description of Jesus...

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
No he wasn't... if thats true then he wouldn't be an Israelite, which the Bible clearly states that he is......

If you mean arab as in, he looks like an arab.......... Ancient Israel wasn't white.... arabs clearly are.....

he can be whatever the fukk you want him to be but he wasn't black, There was no Africans in the Middle East, the location of where the bible was created.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he can be whatever the fukk you want him to be but he wasn't black, There was no Africans in the Middle East, the location of where the bible was created.

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. - Who fits this description? What color is brass? What color is burnt brass?

• Dap
Reactions: rlg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What color is brass?
399827.jpeg

Osama_bin_Laden_portrait.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters :comeon:
i have to question what a black man was randomly doing in the middle east :yeshrug: doesnt everyone still look the same? europeans, asians, africans? if jesus was real, i say he looked like an ISIS member

except turning water into wine and walking on water, we know that much :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus wasn't black, he was arab.

Don't dishonor our ancestors breh, western Abrahamic religion was no where near Africa.

arabs can be black just like latnos it's not a race

as far as Africa, the bible takes place in Africa what are you talking about

Iraq is in Africa which is why the indigenous people of Iraq are black, those people were invaders just like the Palestinians

Acts 8:27-39 - And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship, (Read More...)

Acts 8:27 - And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship,

Jeremiah 13:23 - Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? [then] may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.

Psalms 68:31 - Princes shall come out of Egypt; Ethiopia shall soon stretch out her hands unto God.

2 Chronicles 14:9-15 - And there came out against them Zerah the Ethiopian with an host of a thousand thousand, and three hundred chariots; and came unto Mareshah. (Read More...)

2 Chronicles 16:8 - Were not the Ethiopians and the Lubims a huge host, with very many chariots and horsemen? yet, because thou didst rely on the LORD, he delivered them into thine hand.

Isaiah 43:3 - For I [am] the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt [for] thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

Amos 9:7 - [Are] ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?

Isaiah 18:1-6 - Woe to the land shadowing with wings, which [is] beyond the rivers of Ethiopia: (Read More...)

Isaiah 18:1 - Woe to the land shadowing with wings, which [is] beyond the rivers of Ethiopia:

1 Chronicles 1:9 - And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabta, and Raamah, and Sabtecha. And the sons of Raamah; Sheba, and Dedan.

Ezekiel 38:1-23 - And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, (Read More...)

Acts 13:1-52 - Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul. (Read More...)

Nahum 3:9 - Ethiopia and Egypt [were] her strength, and [it was] infinite; Put and Lubim were thy helpers.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
arabs can be black just like latnos it's not a race

as far as Africa, the bible takes place in Africa what are you talking about

Iraq is in Africa which is why the indigenous people of Iraq are black, those people were invaders just like the Palestinians

Acts 8:27-39 - And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship, (Read More...)

Acts 8:27 - And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship,

Jeremiah 13:23 - Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? [then] may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.

Psalms 68:31 - Princes shall come out of Egypt; Ethiopia shall soon stretch out her hands unto God.

2 Chronicles 14:9-15 - And there came out against them Zerah the Ethiopian with an host of a thousand thousand, and three hundred chariots; and came unto Mareshah. (Read More...)

2 Chronicles 16:8 - Were not the Ethiopians and the Lubims a huge host, with very many chariots and horsemen? yet, because thou didst rely on the LORD, he delivered them into thine hand.

Isaiah 43:3 - For I [am] the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt [for] thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

Amos 9:7 - [Are] ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?

Isaiah 18:1-6 - Woe to the land shadowing with wings, which [is] beyond the rivers of Ethiopia: (Read More...)

Isaiah 18:1 - Woe to the land shadowing with wings, which [is] beyond the rivers of Ethiopia:

1 Chronicles 1:9 - And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabta, and Raamah, and Sabtecha. And the sons of Raamah; Sheba, and Dedan.

Ezekiel 38:1-23 - And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, (Read More...)

Acts 13:1-52 - Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul. (Read More...)

Nahum 3:9 - Ethiopia and Egypt [were] her strength, and [it was] infinite; Put and Lubim were thy helpers.

this is people that travel from Africa to the middle east.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
read the scripture. i'm not talking about whether or not you believe in the bible. it clearly gives a physical description of jesus, the question is why is he shown with blonde hair and blue eyes?

was osama bin ladens skin like fine bronze that burned in a furnace? :usure:
what color does something turn when it burns?:usure:

There are arabs, indians, etc that are dark too breh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is people that travel from Africa to the middle east.

Black people are from the middle east, that term didn't even exists back then

arabs are from eastern european decent, Ottoman Turks empire known as Turkey tdoay, which did not exist when the bible was written,

stop applying modern terms when Africa has been broken up by invaders

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are arabs, indians, etc that are dark too breh

BUT DO THEY HAVE HAIR LIKE WOOL

blacks are the only ones with this hair texture

arabs are muslim

which is why chaldeans try to separate themselves from them because they got converted into Catholics by white people