The physical description of Jesus...

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jesus wasn't black, he was arab.

Don't dishonor our ancestors breh, western Abrahamic religion was no where near Africa.

LOL how did i disrespect our ancestors? I quoted his description straight from the bible. :aicmon:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i agree but hmmm....furnace? what edition is this bible...when was the furnace invented?

i figure it is a translation of course...but nonetheless. This is why i find it pointless to go back and think about how shyt was in those biblical times. Anybody can literally write anything...who am I to believe what is being written.

King James version

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the irony of THIS accusation in the topic :dead:

of course jesus wasnt white. look where the fukk he was from. he wasnt black either, he looked like osama bin laden :dead::yeshrug:

read the scripture. i'm not talking about whether or not you believe in the bible. it clearly gives a physical description of jesus, the question is why is he shown with blonde hair and blue eyes?

was osama bin ladens skin like fine bronze that burned in a furnace? :usure:
what color does something turn when it burns?:usure:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You dishonor by associating them with a book that was created in the middle east by arabs and did nothing but stripped us of our culture and spirituality.

so how do you reconcile the fact that the bible portrays Jesus as one way, but he is globally portrayed another? i'm not asking whether or not you believe in the bible, as i stated i dont. but from a historical perspective, do you think this makes sense?

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
so how do you reconcile the fact that the bible portrays Jesus as one way, but he is globally portrayed another? i'm not asking whether or not you believe in the bible, as i stated i dont. but from a historical perspective, do you think this makes sense?

White supremacy and black people lack of reading

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
read the scripture. i'm not talking about whether or not you believe in the bible. it clearly gives a physical description of jesus, the question is why is he shown with blonde hair and blue eyes?
because its a fake ass story that white people spun in their favor? that much is obvious :scusthov:

i think its a shame that anyone believes in it :yeshrug: shyt just isnt true

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree but hmmm....furnace? what edition is this bible...when was the furnace invented?

i figure it is a translation of course...but nonetheless. This is why i find it pointless to go back and think about how shyt was in those biblical times. Anybody can literally write anything...who am I to believe what is being written.
Ancient Rome[edit]

Ruins of the hypocaust under the floor of a Roman villa at La Olmeda,Province of Palencia (Castile and León, Spain).
The ancient Greeks originally developed central heating. The Temple of Ephesus was heated byFlues planted in the ground and circulating the heat which was generated by fire. Some buildings in the Roman Empire used central heating systems, conducting air heated by furnaces through empty spaces under the floors and out of pipes in the walls—a system known as a hypocaust.[2][3]

The Roman hypocaust continued to be used on a smaller scale during late Antiquity and by theUmayyad caliphate, while later Muslim builder employed a simpler system of underfloor pipes.[4]

After the collapse of the Roman Empire, overwhelmingly across Europe, heating reverted to more primitive fireplaces for almost a thousand years.

looks like the ancient romans did :ehh:

the ones with their own set of gods who had no use for jesus :mjlol:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
I don't know if you're trolling but the Shakespeare thing is wrong and it's a proven known fact that Jesus existed
How is it a proven fact that jesus existed? Even if he did exist doesn't make him a prophet. Just a conman with a cool finesse game.

Believe in white people religion brehs.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

fur·nace
ˈfərnəs/
noun
noun: furnace; plural noun: furnaces
  1. an enclosed structure in which material can be heated to very high temperatures, e.g., for smelting metals.
    • NORTH AMERICAN
      an appliance fired by gas, oil, or wood in which air or water is heated to be circulated throughout a building in a heating system.
    • used to describe a very hot place.
      "her car was a furnace"
Origin

Middle English: from Old French fornais(e ), from Latin fornax, fornac-, from fornus ‘oven.’