The physical description of Jesus...

Dmoneythegoat

Rookie
Daps
No, criticizing White Jesus isn't self-hate, because Jesus obviously wasn't White, but obsessively trying to prove he was Black against all the evidence while ignoring actual African history is subtle self-hate.
How when the Middle East was part of African territory and the Israelites were a African race
It's not about self hate but wanting to find the truth
You might think it's self hate but others are actually interested in history and just want to find the truth about things
The "Arabs" didn't even come into the Middle East until 600 to 700 ad

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
That's the historical consensus. You should probably read a couple posts on the previous two pages.

That's not evidence. People are so invested in religion, Do you think they are going to say "yeah it's all bullshyt with little to no historical proof"?

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
In Revelation 1: 14-15

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

This is kinda wrong breh... VERY wrong. This text is a knock off of Daniel 7.9. A Greek text that did not stay true to the original Hebrew one.

Daniel 7:9 has:
I beheld till thrones were placed, and one that was ancient of days did sit: his raiment was as white snow, and the hair of his head like pure wool; his throne was fiery flames, and the wheels thereof burning fire.

Notice white snow is in reference to garments whereas the hair is simply "pure wool." Like I said The Revelations writer who was a Greek, didn't remain true to the Hebrew original. He botched up by leaving out the garment and substituting hair for the garment.

See, he used two similes for one item, both wool and snow for the hair alone. Quite unnecessary. Lamb's wool is white and, well, it's wooly. The Hebrew writer sensibly uses two similes for two items. Snow for garments and wool for hair. Wool is perfect for an old man's grey nappy hair.

Daps
I think it's best to not even take dude serious bro, look at the join date, the screen name and obvious troll factor, coupled with most of 85% of his post since he joined happens to be in this thread and you have the makings of a troll. To say what does it matter that Jesus was brown, black, purple etc, but then argue the point that he was anything other than black/brown (which people of African descent come in all those shades) is intentionally undermining not only historical and biblical accounts, it also defies common sense. It matters enough to the scholar's looking to keep up the fallacy that the Hebrews, Moses, Jesus and Egyptians weren't of African descent; even though there is a general consensus among their own scholar's that Egypt was predominately African to admixed until the end of the dynastic period generally.

As far as Africa not having any influence outside the continent of Africa, might want to do some honest research, instead of looking to troll. There has been Egyptian artifacts found in the Grand Canyon back in 1909, not to mention the Olmecs being of African heritage, along with an African presence here in North America way before Columbus "discovered" America. So yes it's important enough to those who have evidence of the historical aspect of the bible and African civilizations and history to suppress and even erase it from official records. Because to them its obviously important enough to try to squelch, so it should be important to any person seeking real truth to learn and understand why.

"And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was but a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance." 1 Samuel 17:42

As a youth, King David was described as "ruddy with fair features". The Hebrew word from which the English word “ruddy” is “admoniy” and it means “reddish.” It is the same word as is used in Genesis 25:25. “The first to come out was red, and his whole body was like a hairy garment; so they named him Esau.” The word here translated as “red” is the same as is found in 1 Samuel 16:12, which is translated as “ruddy.” “Now he [David] was ruddy, and withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to.”

africa-kid.jpg

Does that kid look ruddy to you?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
This image is from the 6th century and as early as then you can already see artists depicting Jesus as closer to white looking than black. I'm not denying the Borgia painting was influential, but the white Jesus depictions didn't originate with him.
170px-Spas_vsederzhitel_sinay.jpg

6th century is nowhere close to Jesus's time. Heck its not even close to the Roman's time.

This is one of the earliest depictions of Jesus and the Catacombs.
yoskedomitilla.jpg

Jesus with Apostles, Catacomb, Rome, c.350

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Does any native African tribe have any oral/written history of the black jesus?

Or is this only american nikkas that were forced into Christianity acting like they found a loop hole.

Tribe? Isn't tribe belittling? And why the heck would Africans like West Africans have oral/written history of a Black Jesus when they were totally out of the sphere of influence of the "bible world".

Now what about Ethiopians who weren't out of the sphere of influence. Ethiopia where Afro-Asiatic ORIGINATES! Ethiopian Madonna.
Ethiopian-Madonna-and-Child.jpg

But to cause insult to injury the Madonna fashion of child on mothers lap is common THROUGHOUT Africa. Most likely originates during prehistory when women, specifically mothers were seen as very important.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fine :yeshrug:

did he turn water into wine? is he in the clouds watching everytihng you do?

Turning water to wine isn't impossile
jesus was taught in mystery schools of egypt the founders of chemistry

you can turn water wine too for a few hundred dollars, just because they don't explain in depth how he did it doesn't mean it can't be done

as far is he watching me I'm not a christian, It's just fact these religions come from African stories, that's all I'm saying

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Look up ancient middle eastern semetic communities like the Mandaeans if you want to know what Jesus looked like. Rest of this stuff is reaching.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Why is there such an obsession on this forum to make the ancient Israelites black?

Do you have any proof that there IS no argument for the Ancient Hebrews being black? I use to be in the same boat as you and everyone else on this thread. But after researching primary sources on them I have come to the conclusions that they(and Jesus) could have been like modern day middle easterners or even BLACK! Yes I can post a bunch of sources(non "afrocentric) if be.

The argument that Jesus and the Ancient Hebrews was black is not silly at all, nor was it even first proposed by "Afrocentrics".