The "Persona" series is just an occult simulator

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Uncovering deeper truths about yourself that trigger certain feelings like pain, anger, fear, etc..., can lead to massive swings in emotions. Doing it alone is like a child playing with a loaded weapon.

:huhldup:

:mjpls:
In order to communicate with a spirit your frame of mind must fit with its frame of mind.

Part of ritual work is completing sets of irrelevant tasks. The purpose of those irrelevant tasks is you aligning your mind to be in lockstep with whatever you are trying to communicate with by doing what it tells you to do. You are under its power once the tasks are completed, or your psychology is aligned with it.

:hubie:

Be mindful of how you think.

Proverbs 4:25

@MMS

:sas2:

I like Christians like you, not even gonna lie. Smart man. You either used to be into the occult or you're a professional exorcist LOL

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Exactly what he said, he not lying. Everybody knows Im a Santeria/Vodun devotee, the only yt cat Ive ever met worth his salt as a Voodoo man was a psych professor that swore by that book

:whoa:Vodun is too much to deal with. One of my friends lost his damn mind jumping into that stuff head first.

I'll stay in the church.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
:whoa:Vodun is too much to deal with. One of my friends lost his damn mind jumping into that stuff head first.

I'll stay in the church.

Vodun and Ifa are family, Dahomey to Oyo. Its like Greco-Roman religion, I was initiated into both without even knowing. Ill be honest though I dont know much about Haitian Voodoo since thats there own thing too... had an ex that was into Hoodoo, root work and the like too.

Ill never deny the overwhelming power of the Christ, but I honestly dont believe in any church, synagogue or masjid as an institution and theres fundamental parts of the Abrahamic texts that I just dont take as law :yeshrug: I have a crucifix in my apartment but I had to give him the JJ special cause it didnt feel right having Kurt Cobain on my wall

Back to the game though, Ive played all the modern ones and I gotta say 5 and 4 are the best, P3 reload feels great but Idk the story is kinda meh... havent beat it at all but Im not hooked on it like the other 2. Protag looks like a punk too lol Joker and Yu >>>

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I like Christians like you, not even gonna lie. Smart man. You either used to be into the occult or you're a professional exorcist LOL

I'll stay in the church.

dont stop the convo now, im enjoying the exchange
e91a1b506da8bec7a6f8273db363291f.gif

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Magic isn't real, neither are witches, its like saying I'm a Jedi because I dress up as one.
this is a real Djedi

re: @Tair

folks underestimate the power of Abraham. Remember he has three wives (sarah whos original name is synonomous with princes, hagar who identifies God with who sees her, and keturah which represents incense)

Genesis 15:1-3

1 After these things the word of the Lord came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

2 And Abram said, Lord God, what wilt thou give me, seeing I go childless, and the steward of my house is this Eliezer of Damascus?

3 And Abram said, Behold, to me thou hast given no seed: and, lo, one born in my house is mine heir.

folks saying to not believe in 6000 years might want to consider how many times 6000 years could be played over