The "Persona" series is just an occult simulator

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Magic isn't real, neither are witches, its like saying I'm a Jedi because I dress up as one.

51vCfu184cL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Play with penis demons, brehs

Mara-SMT-Figure-6.jpg

:dame:

Nah you right, not only are you a well read breh :myman: I see that you're from Harlem as well :dame:

Persona 5s final boss wasnt God though, it was Yaldabaoth, the Gnostic demiurge. The difference may seem superficial but I doubt even the Japanese would be as a egregious as to say "fukk YHWH" for a video game :picard:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OP isn't wrong, P5 seems to drop that stuff mostly but you can tell it's influenced by the SMT series.

I'm not a fan of all the hocus pocus and demonic influenced stuff :hubie: Sadly it's almost unavoidable now, can't remember the last piece of "entertainment" that didn't challenge a god, want to be one or just blame everything on God.

Meanwhile using magic, or super natural powers to challenge him :mjlol:

I knew it was a wrap once they they tried to make Nightcrawler dad the devil and tried to tie the hulk to be entangled with the one below and and above.

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Nah you right, not only are you a well read breh :myman: I see that you're from Harlem as well :dame:

Persona 5s final boss wasnt God though, it was Yaldabaoth, the Gnostic demiurge. The difference may seem superficial but I doubt even the Japanese would be as a egregious as to say "fukk YHWH" for a video game :picard:

I agree. You're right too about that Yaldabaoth and Gnosticism.

But, I think a lot of psychologists like Jung and Robert introduce people to certain practices that should not be immediately known by the public. Shadow work, specifically, can mess a person up if done alone without someone skilled helping them, let alone taking on new psychological frames which is well beyond shadow work.

I slept on this game for years. Good look OP:salute:

Keep ya eyes open and mind closed to some of the things in the game, breh.

:dead:

The games are some of the best games/RPGs out there. Good on psychology and occultism if you are interested. Just know what ya getting into. :ufdup:

OP isn't wrong, P5 seems to drop that stuff mostly but you can tell it's influenced by the SMT series.

I'm not a fan of all the hocus pocus and demonic influenced stuff :hubie: Sadly it's almost unavoidable now, can't remember the last piece of "entertainment" that didn't challenge a god, want to be one or just blame everything on God.

Meanwhile using magic, or super natural powers to challenge him :mjlol:

I knew it was a wrap once they they tried to make Nightcrawler dad the devil and tried to tie the hulk to be in tangled with the one below and and above.

I didn't know that about Nightcrawler. But, you're right, I am glad I know about the stuff and can mentally "block" it out without being heavily influenced by it.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
  • Amongst those daily obligations, connect with people that will help in divination. The stronger the connection the more powerful spirit you will summon.
divination has nothing to do with summoning - Invocation and Divination are unrelated disciplines that don't share overlap - its basically just Greater Arcane Google - just a random nitpick
:whoa:don't burn me. I'm witch-adjacent but not one myself. I just know the words to the songs breh, I am not a featured artist :whoa:

Last edited: