The "Persona" series is just an occult simulator

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I have the red book on my shelf actually but I never read it. I like having the awareness of philosophy, psychology and occult stuff but I'm not practicing any "dark magic".

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Witches aren't real you dumbass.
Yes they are wtf. They have books thick as stripper ass with rituals that these people perform. There are people more powerful and intelligent then you who believe this stuff. It's all so twisted.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
If the Persona series freaks you out that much, then stay away from the SMT series made by the same company:

E3JurB8WQAE_ml3.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
One things for sure

:francis:

fukkkin with that magic you gonna get your last surprise and it's coming after death

:stylin:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Yes they are wtf. They have books thick as stripper ass with rituals that these people perform. There are people more powerful and intelligent then you who believe this stuff. It's all so twisted.
:mjlol:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
But, I think a lot of psychologists like Jung and Robert introduce people to certain practices that should not be immediately known by the public. Shadow work, specifically, can mess a person up if done alone without someone skilled helping them, let alone taking on new psychological frames which is well beyond shadow work.
Elaborate

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Magic isn't real, neither are witches, its like saying I'm a Jedi because I dress up as one.
all magic is are deceptive tricks, it is very real, everytime you lie you're performing black magic. When people make music that makes you horny or angry and sad, that's magic. Just methods using your brain signals to make you think things that arent there are real, vice versa, and other things

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Eh it's really a vehicle for philosophy.

The Demons are really representative of aspects of human psychology like anger, happiness, sadness, depression, rage, indignance.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Elaborate

Uncovering deeper truths about yourself that trigger certain feelings like pain, anger, fear, etc..., can lead to massive swings in emotions. Doing it alone is like a child playing with a loaded weapon.

:huhldup:

Eh it's really a vehicle for philosophy.

The Demons are really representative of aspects of human psychology like anger, happiness, sadness, depression, rage, indignance.

:mjpls:
In order to communicate with a spirit your frame of mind must fit with its frame of mind.

Part of ritual work is completing sets of irrelevant tasks. The purpose of those irrelevant tasks is you aligning your mind to be in lockstep with whatever you are trying to communicate with by doing what it tells you to do. You are under its power once the tasks are completed, or your psychology is aligned with it.

:hubie:

Be mindful of how you think.

Proverbs 4:25
Above all else, guard your heart,
for everything you do flows from it.

@MMS

:sas2:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Uncovering deeper truths about yourself that trigger certain feelings like pain, anger, fear, etc..., can lead to massive swings in emotions. Doing it alone is like a child playing with a loaded weapon.

:huhldup:

Once we no longer identify with our emotions and understand that welcoming/releasing them is the key, I believe more people will be ready to do the work. Fear and suppression of our emotions is why many of us continue to participate in unhealthy loops to begin with :yeshrug: