Superstar
Daps
tumblr_mdvfoseG9y1ry1rm7o1_400.gifv

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Occult just means hidden. Bless up though.
  • Do your daily obligations - work, school, hang-out with friends/associates/likeminded people
  • Amongst those daily obligations, connect with people that will help in divination. The stronger the connection the more powerful spirit you will summon.
  • At night go to hell ("mementos" or the "dark hour") and utilize the spirits you conjured to acquire even greater power
In P3 you have a witch named, Mr. Edogawa, who moonlights as a nurse/doctor teaching you how to practice witchcraft, step-by-step, and giving you a list of witches throughout history to learn from.

And considering the originator of the series, Aya Nishytani, is a practicing witch (she's always been into the stuff since a kid), that is the intention of the game.

I am a Christian and thought it was some type of fun game because of the colors and the visual style and music. It drew me in until I started looking at how it teaches you to be a damn witch.

You have to use your time wisely making sure to balance the day with your nightly activities, so as to make sure nothing seems off.

Cats learning how to be secret witches in 100hrs.

:dead:

I only mess with 5 but yeah, it's very suss.

the last area in the game before the final boss has you going through a level with your powerful demons killing angels to eventually kill G-d. You summon Satan to put a bullet through G-d.

:ufdup:Play a good Christian game like DOOM

Yessir!

:banderas:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
  • Do your daily obligations - work, school, hang-out with friends/associates/likeminded people
  • Amongst those daily obligations, connect with people that will help in divination. The stronger the connection the more powerful spirit you will summon.
  • At night go to hell ("mementos" or the "dark hour") and utilize the spirits you conjured to acquire even greater power
In P3 you have a witch named, Mr. Edogawa, who moonlights as a nurse/doctor teaching you how to practice witchcraft, step-by-step, and giving you a list of witches throughout history to learn from.

And considering the originator of the series, Aya Nishytani, is a practicing witch (she's always been into the stuff since a kid), that is the intention of the game.

I am a Christian and thought it was some type of fun game because of the colors and the visual style and music. It drew me in until I started looking at how it teaches you to be a damn witch.

You have to use your time wisely making sure to balance the day with your nightly activities, so as to make sure nothing seems off.

Cats learning how to be secret witches in 100hrs.

:dead:

the last area in the game before the final boss has you going through a level with your powerful demons killing angels to eventually kill G-d. You summon Satan to put a bullet through G-d.

Yessir!

:banderas:
Witches aren't real you dumbass.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Witches aren't real you dumbass.

Witch
a person who practices magic as a spiritual observance, especially as associated with neopaganism or Wicca:
She became a witch after an interest in tarot and astrology led her to classes at a local mystic shop.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Ehh its more of a Jungian psychology simulator that delves deep into concepts like repressed memories and desires, the collective unconscious and the representation of human emotions and archetypes THROUGH mythological creatures, like demons but also Odin and Thor, Anansi, Cerberus etc. etc. Which is why the tarot system is in place that helps up level up your "arcana" with the corresponding daily activities.

Basically its not really a franchise for people who believe the Earth is 6,000 years old :mjpls:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Ehh its more of a Jungian psychology simulator that delves deep into concepts like repressed memories and desires, the collective unconscious and the representation of human emotions and archetypes THROUGH mythological creatures, like demons but also Odin and Thor, Anansi, Cerberus etc. etc. Which is why the tarot system is in place that helps up level up your "arcana" with the corresponding daily activities.

Basically its not really a franchise for people who believe the Earth is 6,000 years old :mjpls:

Same Carl Jung that thought Europeans needed to stay away from the primitive African lest they, too, become primitive. :mjpls:

I read his "Red Book" a while back, though, and read the works of those adherent to his psychological framework like Robert Moore.

But, a lot of Jungian psychology is used amongst those practicing witchcraft.

Anyway, straight from the originator's mouth:

Q. We might say the core of ‘Digital Devil Story’ is the Demon Summoning Program. How did you come up with that idea?
A: I was interested in astrology ever since I was a child and through that came to know about western black magic. I also invented an astrology software and sold it as a PC software. The use of black magic is limited by the position of the planets, but if we use similar circumstances on the PC, we can conduct countless simulations any time we want. That is why I thought practising black magic itself on the PC would be interesting.

https://dijehtranslations.wordpress...erview-about-digital-devil-story-buddhism-nor
se-mythology-and-lovecraft/

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Witch
a person who practices magic as a spiritual observance, especially as associated with neopaganism or Wicca:
She became a witch after an interest in tarot and astrology led her to classes at a local mystic shop.
Magic isn't real, neither are witches, its like saying I'm a Jedi because I dress up as one.