The Person you lost your Virginity to: What are they up to nowadays?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude is married now. Our parents are close so we still keep in contact and invite our kids to each others parties and stuff. He did hit me up the other day in appropriate manner but I checked it and he apologized and we were straight.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Dude is married now. Our parents are close so we still keep in contact and invite our kids to each others parties and stuff. He did hit me up the other day in appropriate manner but I checked it and he apologized and we were straight.

You didn't have secks in 2 years, and the one man whom you have a connection with FOR LIFE, hits you up for some lubbin', and you deny him?

:childplease:

hong-kong495.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You didn't have secks in 2 years, and the one man whom you have a connection with FOR LIFE, hits you up for some lubbin', and you deny him?

:childplease:

hong-kong495.jpg

Son, not having sex and not having ANYONE to have sex with are two different things. I'm not even sexually interested in him PLUS on top of that he's married. I wouldn't go there.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Son, not having sex and not having ANYONE to have sex with are two different things. I'm not even sexually interested in him PLUS on top of that he's married. I wouldn't go there.

Im just trolling, ma. Take it easy.

And you and him were "married" long before the white man gave him a piece of paper saying so because he decided to kiss a woman in the mouth in satans house for 15k$.

But thats far beyond the scope of the negro mind, and this thread, so let us carry on......

(Thank you for your cooperation, btw)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im just trolling, ma. Take it easy.

And you and him were "married" long before the white man gave him a piece of paper saying so because he decided to kiss a woman in the mouth in satans house for 15k$.

But thats far beyond the scope of the negro mind, and this thread, so let us carry on......

(Thank you for your cooperation, btw)

Yeah and they got married in Vegas. Probably not even legit in all 50 states.

I'd be happy to participate in any of your threads as long as you don't troll me. Save that for them. :myman:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm fat, short, lazy, and uncharismatic. If I didn't pay for it, I'd be fukking bytches so ugly it'd be a chore to have sex with them. That's how I "reconcile" it.

:merchant:

I don't have any idea where all the broads I used to burn calories on top of are now, except for one. Once I'm done with a woman, I'm done with her.

:manny:

I don't spread myself thin like I used to though, completely chilled on that shyt, the shyt got boring and I realized that my sexual habits were a reflection of own my self-image, and since I value myself more than I used to as a mature black man, I cut back on the playboy behavior 100%

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I realized that my sexual habits were a reflection of own my self-image, and since I value myself more than I used to as a mature black man, I cut back on the playboy behavior 100%

That is until you go down to Colombia or Brazil and father the greatest line of South American small forwards the world has seen :wow:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:merchant:

I don't have any idea where all the broads I used to burn calories on top of are now, except for one. Once I'm done with a woman, I'm done with her.

I don't spread myself thin like I used to though, completely chilled on that shyt, the shyt got boring and I realized that my sexual habits were a reflection of own my self-image, and since I value myself more than I used to as a mature black man, I cut back on the playboy behavior 100%

Sooo you're not fukking or you're just boning one woman on the regular?

getMoney$

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even know when I loss my vCard.

I remember I was 16 gettin some head from an older women we called Big Yellow (she like 6'3 with a phat ass and some dsl)
While she was sucking me up I couldn't bust so she told me to just smash.

She bent over and guided me in but I couldn't feel anything, I just kept stroking and she was moaning so I guess I was in there, a few minutes later I came

That was 12 years ago, haven't seen her since, every time I go home my boys bring it up

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
he still at the comm college learning, he wants to work on computers i think

he works and has his own apartment

i just dont see how a person can be at a comm college 4 fukkin years. damn

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
:rudy:

This isn't 1873. STDs are not an issue... especially if you have insurance. :whew:

As for knocking a chick up, well, pull out before you bust and you'll be fine. Me personally, I only have sex with women that have ZERO incentive to keeping a baby by me, so it's just creampies over here.

:russ:

I wish ur rep was turned on so I could add to it, silly Nigerian