The Person you lost your Virginity to: What are they up to nowadays?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
funny thing is, i got a call from her earlier this evening, she's visiting here on some convention or some shyt. i'm not really trying to see her since i'm in the midst of courting someone else and she'll be a distraction or i'll have to play her to her face while she's here (which i don't want to do). i mean, we've been friends for this long, why should i burn to bridge now...

its_normal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She has one bag of kids to a few guys, we actually linked back up a few years back but her gut was looking a bit sloppy so i couldn't bring myself to hit it.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
No clue. It was a one weekend stand while visiting my Mom in Naples, FL. We spoke a month later, but then never again.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I have an odd feeling this didn't happen as you say. I would give my interpretation of events, but hell...what do I know.

you mean like every other :duck: he tells.

i haven't seen the girl i lost my virginity to in about 10 years. we were "together" when it happened but i ended things shortly after because i wanted fukk everyone else. she was a very good girl and i didn't treat that nicely. i did some shytty things back then :manny:.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Probably still hoeing at an underground strip club..... Love that strip club, let a lil Negro in Wen I was 15 with my older cousins.... So much drinks and shades of ass. And the boom boom room....:ahh: stripper took it.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
He's got a kid and randomly hits me up out the blue to hang out.

Not particularly curious as to what he's "up to," I just make cordial replies and ask how his little one's doing. He asked for some pics :sitdown:

I see his friend a lot (I used to hope he'd be a good influence on the ex), I think he has a bm who lives near me- this is like dude's third kid apparently

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
RIP. The way I found out was fukked up. I was visiting my old neighborhood and I saw her brother who is mildly retarded. I asked her where his sister was and he gave me this goofy laugh and said "SHE's DEEAAD!!!!" :merchant: I was like stop playing but he just kept laughing. It wasn't until later when I spoke to a few other dudes that I found out that it was indeed true, she got shot at some party in brooklyn :sadcam: