The Person you lost your Virginity to: What are they up to nowadays?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
iunno, there should be a 21 yr cut off

nikka gon fukk around and fall alove with the first puss he fall in

I'm not gonna knock anyone that waits, I lost my virginity early and looking back I should have waited until the first chick I at least cared about.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
With all the dudes out here knocking up females, and getting some form of STD, you gonna knock him for waiting?
:rudy:

This isn't 1873. STDs are not an issue... especially if you have insurance. :whew:

As for knocking a chick up, well, pull out before you bust and you'll be fine. Me personally, I only have sex with women that have ZERO incentive to keeping a baby by me, so it's just creampies over here.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
damn, good question....I haven't thought about her in yrs. After hs, i went away to college cheated on her and told her that next summer, haven't heard a word from her since.

I'll never forget when her mom found out we were smashing...called me over to her house for dinner, then just began to yell and give me a lecture in spanish. Out of about 10mins of her kinda yelling at me, I only understood about 3 sentences :yeshrug: ...shout out to Melina Cruz though. :jawalrus:

You gave her name, you might as well drop them facebook pics, B.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:rudy:

This isn't 1873. STDs are not an issue... especially if you have insurance. :whew:

As for knocking a chick up, well, pull out before you bust and you'll be fine. Me personally, I only have sex with women that have ZERO incentive to keeping a baby by me, so it's just creampies over here.

:childplease:

U just:troll: I hope

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
My dude, keep it real:

Have you EVER had intercourse with a woman you did not have to exchange federal reserve notes with? Im not trying to joke around, I just want an honest answer.

Yeah, only with one girl though. We dated for 2 weeks, then she broke up with me. Said I acted like too much of a bytch :why: