The person who took the biggest L in 'The Wire'

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Biggest L's....

Individual L's - Stringer as he tried to navigate two worlds and was destroyed in the process. Too smart for the street, but not acute enough for high-end corporate crime and treachery. Honorable mention to Ziggy, Duquan, and the girls within the cargo container.

Collective L's - The Middle Class and impoverished Lower Class as they are caught in a vicious cycle of political strife and corruption with the likes of Carcetti, Royce, Nereese, Davis, Rawles, and Burrell at the top. Sure, your main characters may have met an unhappy ending, but entire generations will be deeply affected by the fukkery of the politicians.
:mjlol: ok nikka

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
off topic. weebay baby mama was the sexiest broad on the show. :lawd:I'd tear her ass up with that loud ass mouth. no wifing tho :whoa:

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta
No one has mentioned who actually took the biggest L. Imo it was dude in jail who tried to get at omar. Assassination attempt in front of everyone failed, L
Got heemed up on the wall by omar in front of everyone, L
Omar sucks on your ear in front of everyone, L
Then gets stabbed in the ass by omar, L
Follwed by a swift kick in the ass by bruh with omar, L

That story was being told outside of jail before he made it to the infirmary, L

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Dangelo baby mama >>
off topic. weebay baby mama was the sexiest broad on the show. :lawd:I'd tear her ass up with that loud ass mouth. no wifing tho :whoa:
:mjpls:
tumblr_ljlkybhuNz1qfeqsqo1_1280.jpg