The person who took the biggest L in 'The Wire'

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I know it seems like Dookie but he got people that care about him out there. He got a chance to turn it around. Ziggy though? That nikka there was the epitome of L. N!gga was the mayor of L City.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Namond got to be up there in season 4,

The urine water balloon he popped on himself:mjlol:

Michael bytch slapping him in to tears :mjlol:

Getting his package stolen be Kenrad:mjlol:
Those are all small Ls

nikkas died on the show and got life sentences

Im pretty sure they'd switch places with Naymond in a heartbeat

Im gonna go with Weebay because I'd rather die than do life in prison

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Ziggy by far cause he brung it all on himself

Dookie cause he chose a path he knew was no good..he just gave up.

Deangelo cause he kept trying to fight who he was when he just needed to stop pretending he was a good guy.

Omar did all that robbing just to die like by the hands of a 10 year olf.

Frank Saboka got his neck slick trying to find a moral ground when dealing with people he knew was snakes

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
definitely cannot be d'angelo. dude is one of my least favorite characters, bordering on most hated.

dude was gonna snitch a COUPLE of times. then he started using that H when he was locked up. stringer was right to off him, no shot he was gonna be able to hold it together in there.

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
definitely cannot be d'angelo. dude is one of my least favorite characters, bordering on most hated.

dude was gonna snitch a COUPLE of times. then he started using that H when he was locked up. stringer was right to off him, no shot he was gonna be able to hold it together in there.

dangelo-barksdale.gif

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Surprised no one mentioned Old Face Andre.

Dude was just disrespected, used, played, betrayed and shytted on at every turn only to end up in a vacant while trying to escape.
Talking got him in trouble. Squealing on Omar about a ring :rudy:

No sympathy

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wasn't that
Mike cared about Dukie but he was on the run and he had to get his little brother to their aunts place. Hell Mike was the only one who did care about Dukie.

He had done too much to go back to his childhood
Yeah your right . Mike was just built for that life Dookie didn't get it

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Sharad and Dookie come to mind because of how young they were and how they never really stood a chance.

But when you look at the bigger picture I gotta say Stringer Bell. He had alianated himself on both sides but was still at the point where he could get by without dealing in street shyt. His slick bullshyt finally caught up with him when he was in the process of finally seeing his dream become a reality.

Also, I love Wire threads on here :lawd: right up there with animal threads as the best on the Coli. Show is GOAT and its realism is unmatched.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Talking got him in trouble. Squealing on Omar about a ring :rudy:

No sympathy

not 100% sure what you mean by that.

omar came in and robbed his store with the .50 desert.

old face told marlo and chris what happened, and asked for a bailout. marlo told him "you just a nikka that got your shyt took"

marlo then sees the ring and takes it. then omar takes the ring from marlo at that back room poker game. (then it goes to officer walker, and then mike)

but yea, as far as him sqealing about a ring like you said, that didn't happen.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Another one is Wee-Bey but it's an L unacknowledged. Think about it. Avon go to enforcer. I mean literally at the top of the food chain. Kept all his operations by the book. The only one on the street who popped Omar in an epic shootout, limping no less. All for one night of partying and nonchalance about the things to come made him go down. And once he realized what was going down, he was like:yeshrug:

Let me get a pit beef sandwich and potato salad and I'll eat all the charges to spring Byrd. Then when he gets to prison he couldn't even have some damn plastic tropical fish in peace.

And then there is his big mouth ass baby moma and soft ass son. I hated it for Bey. Dude was just :salute: but look how he went out:francis: