The person who took the biggest L in 'The Wire'

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
not 100% sure what you mean by that.

omar came in and robbed his store with the .50 desert.

old face told marlo and chris what happened, and asked for a bailout. marlo told him "you just a nikka that got your shyt took"

marlo then sees the ring and takes it. then omar takes the ring from marlo at that back room poker game. (then it goes to officer walker, and then mike)

but yea, as far as him sqealing about a ring like you said, that didn't happen.
Okay thanks for the correction

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
not 100% sure what you mean by that.

omar came in and robbed his store with the .50 desert.

old face told marlo and chris what happened, and asked for a bailout. marlo told him "you just a nikka that got your shyt took"

marlo then sees the ring and takes it. then omar takes the ring from marlo at that back room poker game. (then it goes to officer walker, and then mike)

but yea, as far as him sqealing about a ring like you said, that didn't happen.

Wasn't that like the icing on the cake with Marlo and having Mike be part of his muscle team?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another one is Wee-Bey but it's an L unacknowledged. Think about it. Avon go to enforcer. I mean literally at the top of the food chain. Kept all his operations by the book. The only one on the street who popped Omar in an epic shootout, limping no less. All for one night of partying and nonchalance about the things to come made him go down. And once he realized what was going down, he was like:yeshrug:

Let me get a pit beef sandwich and potato salad and I'll eat all the charges to spring Byrd. Then when he gets to prison he couldn't even have some damn plastic tropical fish in peace.

And then there is his big mouth ass baby moma and soft ass son. I hated it for Bey. Dude was just :salute: but look how he went out:francis:
Your synopsis is one of the key reasons why this show is GOAT

That's real life shyt

Not everybody's gonna have the Montana ending

Some nikkas end up with some unremarkable ass fates

Omar is another example of this

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I'd say Dookie cause of how he wound up going down tha same path as his family, but Randy took the biggest. He told the truth about ole girl gettin a train ran on her & he was just being the look out & didn't want to get In trouble @ home. Then them lil fukkers set his house on fire & his adopted mom (idk remember her name) was too injured to care for him so he went to the boys home... They got to him. They broke him. Randy was a good kid. :sadcam:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Another one is Wee-Bey but it's an L unacknowledged. Think about it. Avon go to enforcer. I mean literally at the top of the food chain. Kept all his operations by the book. The only one on the street who popped Omar in an epic shootout, limping no less. All for one night of partying and nonchalance about the things to come made him go down. And once he realized what was going down, he was like:yeshrug:

Let me get a pit beef sandwich and potato salad and I'll eat all the charges to spring Byrd. Then when he gets to prison he couldn't even have some damn plastic tropical fish in peace.

And then there is his big mouth ass baby moma and soft ass son. I hated it for Bey. Dude was just :salute: but look how he went out:francis:
wee got it ok tho

he was still avon's man... pretty much 2nd in charge in the prison.. when chris got there, they linked up too

they set that co up so he gone now

and more than anything... his son has a better life... not out here robbing and killing and ending up like mike or like him... he's probably going to end up some clive davis ass nikka with the pull to get his pops out one day...

right :mjcry:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
wee got it ok tho

he was still avon's man... pretty much 2nd in charge in the prison.. when chris got there, they linked up too

they set that co up so he gone now

and more than anything... his son has a better life... not out here robbing and killing and ending up like mike or like him... he's probably going to end up some clive davis ass nikka with the pull to get his pops out one day...

right :mjcry:
KWsgQYW4.gif

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
That guy that was buying Barksdale burners in S3 also didn't have a bad gig, at least when compared to others. Just drive around the countryside and buy phones. He didn't know how to handle his bytch and ended up in jail.:heh:
As I recall he couldn't wait to go to get away from her.

She was capping him into oblivion :pachaha:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Ion know why people stay feeling bad for Wallace. I mean it was cold that his own peoples did him in, but the nikka was an idiot.
How you gon snitch and come back and expect everything to be gravy :beli:
Dumbass went to his death cause he was bored

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Biggest L's....

Individual L's - Stringer as he tried to navigate two worlds and was destroyed in the process. Too smart for the street, but not acute enough for high-end corporate crime and treachery. Honorable mention to Ziggy, Duquan, and the girls within the cargo container.

Collective L's - The Middle Class and impoverished Lower Class as they are caught in a vicious cycle of political strife and corruption with the likes of Carcetti, Royce, Nereese, Davis, Rawles, and Burrell at the top. Sure, your main characters may have met an unhappy ending, but entire generations will be deeply affected by the fukkery of the politicians.