The person who took the biggest L in 'The Wire'

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
dookie. all the rest of them were doomed to live and die by everyday street standards. he really had potential to do something w/ his life. seeing him end up among the baltimore cave-population felt terrible. im pretty sure when i saw that horse i turned my head. wallace's death felt bad, but looking back, this was worse.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
bubs fiend partner Johnny probably took the biggest Ls. Got beat so bad by Barksdales crew he had to carry a colostomy bag, got AIDS, died in Hamsterdam... while Bubs never suffered any of those fates and ended getting clean.

or Dookie... he was probably the most intelligent of his whole crew, but the fact that his living situation was trash he ended up being a junkie.... while Weebays bytch ass son gets adopted into a good home and gets a good education. shyt was :mjcry:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Gotta be someone that was straight up caught up. Randy 'snitched' because he thought he'd get put out of his home. Not blaming him for that, then his foster moms got burnt up over it by them dumb nikkas

Dookie had no shot at life at all. Straight L

That security guard that stepped to marlo. That's hard to call an L cuz that nikkas a sociopath

Lil Kevin. The look on his face...

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
How about that dumb kid that didn't realize Colvin was a cop because he was in his unmarked car and tried slinging to him?:heh:
Even a caveman like Herc made fun of that dude:
Herc:*obvious mockery* where do you get the hats with the bills over the ears like that? I can only find the ones with the bills in the front
dumb kid: *doesn't get it* Nah it's the same, just turn it sideways on your head
Herc: thanks :dame:
Carver::leostare:

Those are not serious Ls when compared to Dukie, but they are pretty embarrassing.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
bubs fiend partner Johnny probably took the biggest Ls. Got beat so bad by Barksdales crew he had to carry a colostomy bag, got AIDS, died in Hamsterdam... while Bubs never suffered any of those fates and ended getting clean.

or Dookie... he was probably the most intelligent of his whole crew, but the fact that his living situation was trash he ended up being a junkie.... while Weebays bytch ass son gets adopted into a good home and gets a good education. shyt was :mjcry:
lmao, johnny was taking them Ls. hahahahaha. im cookin. johnny just wanted to get high in a dirty ass trap house in peace. johnny dogg!