The percentage of men between ages 18-30 with zero sex partners tripled from 08-18

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Let me tell you, theres a big difference between the city and the burbs sex wise. Living in downtown chicago or new york vs. Some suburb is vastly different.

Plus people that thought i lied need to keep in mind i live in downtown chicago, i worked in night life on top of that, plus i modeled n shyt and still promo model for liquor companies, plus i have tinder....so its different than being some kid living in the burbs

That right there makes what you said null & void fam. You would probably be eating without dating apps.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I honestly am seriously surprised by this though...

With dating apps rising and what not, i thought everyone was smashing more

Bc mixed with some real life stuff, alot of my sex has come from tinder too. So either dudes aint getting matches, or somethin....

It matters a lot where you're located too when it comes to dating apps.

Hinge: My good matches live an hour and a half away and a lot of bullshytters since the Pandemic.

Tinder: Instagram 2.0

OK Cupid: Officially fell off

Blk : Thots and scammers

Threw them all in the bushes cause it aint worth it .

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Iunno bout the other communities but in the black community the non p*ssy getting nikkas ain’t having no problem with STDs, unwanted pregnancies and all that bullshyt that comes with sex

Last thing the young brehs need is to get locked up with some chick he only tolerate for having titties and ass for 18 years
Exactly. So many problems in our community can be traced back to men who live to chase p*ssy. There is more to life.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Ass backwards logic that leads to cats paying child support or taking antibiotics for some sh*t.
You on theColi where everyone is 6 figures but also wanting 1400 dollar checks.

American women are trash for a variety of reasons and used up after 30 but you should also have a roster of them on rotation at all times.

Last edited:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
This is why Muslim societies are dangerous. In those countries, Men with resources and wealth take all the baddies as concubines while the Muslim incels resort to suicide missions to get the 42 virgins.
Are you actually a part of muslim communities or just regurgitating what you got fed by western media?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
These young bulls need to learn the Philosophy of “p*ssy ain’t got no face” and start fukking ugly chicks to get their numbers up, and I ain’t even talking ugly with a phat ass, I mean UGLY:ufdup:

Problem is, dudes tried that already, and why these UGLY women think they 8s or above. Simping these ugly women got society to nowhere.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Problem is, dudes tried that already, and why these UGLY women think they 8s or above. Simping these ugly women got society to nowhere.
Simping is the issue. I promise you no man has to simp and no woman respects it.

I even hate to say this out loud but the old saying treat a woman like a dog and she will love you like a puppy is true :yeshrug:

Last edited: