The percentage of men between ages 18-30 with zero sex partners tripled from 08-18

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I'm assuming a majority of women use those dating sites as an ego boost, and aren't really down to do anything :manny:
Yeah sure thats there for sure, but still there is also alot of smash opportunities too. There certainly is enough down to do sometbing typically.

However, i have female friends who also use tinder and we openly talk about it. These dudes profiles n shyt are badddd, AND my friends swipe left like crazy on these dudes lol like relentlessly.

But tbh most of the options out there for them arent that great lol

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I honestly am seriously surprised by this though...

With dating apps rising and what not, i thought everyone was smashing more

Bc mixed with some real life stuff, alot of my sex has come from tinder too. So either dudes aint getting matches, or somethin....
I deleted all my dating app profiles because I never got any matches.

Women get 20 messages a day and only reply to the men they find the most attractive

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I hate to say it but Gen Z might be smarter than us a lot of these guys are more focused on school then the guys I grew up with were

They're way smarter then my gen breh, they peeped game early and adapted.
Sexless men is part of the reason our political landscape gets more radical, when you have a wife and a relationship you want more stability

but that hurts coporations who strive on unstable people looking solutions

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I deleted all my dating app profiles because I never got any matches.

Women get 20 messages a day and only reply to the men they find the most attractive
Media made dating apps seem like some cure but if you in old town Oklahoma...you smashing your cousin anyways.

90% of America looks like Oklahoma.

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Because nikkas that’s use to getting it just get more of it. The nikkas that don’t just watch in the sidelines.
Exactly

the reason women always complaining on social media about relationships is cause they dealing with drama dealing with nikkas who giving multiple hoes drama.

shyt goes beyond women wanting men who can pull other women, they actually picking men who regularly pull other women and are content being in rosters

That 90s r&b concept of love and shyt dead and gone

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
We're going to see a lot more of what happened to those Asians in the future. A large group of young men who are not getting sexual attention can turn out to be dangerous. Just like in societies with polygamy the violence rates increase because of the high amount of single men.
Have you seen the people who got arrested at the Capitol riots? White married men and women and with kids.

America ain’t Asia.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
These young bulls need to learn the Philosophy of “p*ssy ain’t got no face” and start fukking ugly chicks to get their numbers up, and I ain’t even talking ugly with a phat ass, I mean UGLY:ufdup:

Some cats have standards breh. Quality over quantity.

Daps
My guess would be the women that would be attainable for these guys can now access a plethora of men out of their league, looks wise.

This 100%.

The chubby average girl can hop online and find 6 pack, 6 figs, 6'0" brehs with ease. Broads don't realize that they can fukk above their level but they can't get brehs out of their league to commit. Most women have to learn that lesson at some point.

20 years ago, women had to keep it more local so they were more receptive to brehs on their level. A Toyota is nice if you just finished riding the bus for a few years but not if you've been test driving AMG S-Class Mercs.