The percentage of men between ages 18-30 with zero sex partners tripled from 08-18

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
F
I hate to say it but Gen Z might be smarter than us a lot of these guys are more focused on school then the guys I grew up with were

I have a 19 year old brother who is studying marketing and finance at a good school whilst working.

He has and always has had girlfriends.

There's no excuse for being socially awkward and not learning simple things about women at that age is detrimental later on and leads to beta incels who have to watch Kevin Samuels videos to find an excuse as to why they aren't getting buns

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Gen Z is a very smart generation, despite what people say. A lot of these young dudes ain’t tripping over poosy as much as we were. Many of them would rather play video games than chase behind a bytch. I salute them. I’m in the midst of a pregnancy scare with my girl as we speak smh. The last thing I would ever want to do in this shytty world is bring more souls into it.

nah gen Z is obsessed with p*ssy. see tiktok and twitch. these bytches get 10k followers in a day shaking ass. donating hard earned cash to these hoes

they just dont approach women irl anymore bc they dead ass dont think they have a chance

its not a willing choice. at least from my perspective (im 26)

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
you don’t have to put much effort into fukking women I promise . You don’t even have to look like a model. Do these young men not know how to lie to women to get p*ssy.

young men should be ruthless, most women should hate you when you’re because you’re only fukking them and any other chick you can :yeshrug:

Literally last saturday i was bored, and thought to myself...ehhh maybe ill fukk someone on tinder lmao

Did a boost. And just told this bangable chick that i was trying to do something fun tonight. She was down, told her "im just trying to fukk tbh" and she was like "lol okay cool me too" and then i asked for her addy, she gave it. Then i went over and smashed.

Havent texted her, because i literally told myself this weekend that i dont wanna really fukk anyone lol

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
nah gen Z is obsessed with p*ssy. see tiktok and twitch. donating hard earned cash to these hoes

they just dont approach women irl anymore
Nah. This is the yo-yo. Smashing/hookup culture was great but it didn’t lead to anything so the GenZ saw what happened to the millennials before them and avoided that.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Almost a third of men under 30 are virgins cot fukking damn. I had to double check that chart to make sure I had that right. 30% is almost catastrophically high. I figure there are a shyt load of economic and social issues as to why they aren't fukking more, but life is already miserable enough without p*ssy, these men gotta prioritize getting some for the sake of there sanity.
Exactly. p*ssy makes the world go round for a fukking reason. It feels good!

just added a new dime to the team and I must say, the p*ssy is magnificent. It’s unfortunate some men won’t get to experience it. And this is coming from an avid gamer. Wtf

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sex comes with strings attached.... seriously I’m jsut not as savage as I use to be . A chick I messed with became depressed and it was all down hill from there. She even started have suicidal thoughts. Broad didn’t even care. Getting out of that situation was a relief and scarring as well.

I don’t want to be the reason somebody harm themselves .

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I honestly am seriously surprised by this though...

With dating apps rising and what not, i thought everyone was smashing more

Bc mixed with some real life stuff, alot of my sex has come from tinder too. So either dudes aint getting matches, or somethin....

I'm assuming a majority of women use those dating sites as an ego boost, and aren't really down to do anything :manny:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Literally last saturday i was bored, and thought to myself...ehhh maybe ill fukk someone on tinder lmao

Did a boost. And just told this bangable chick that i was trying to do something fun tonight. She was down, told her "im just trying to fukk tbh" and she was like "lol okay cool me too" and then i asked for her addy, she gave it. Then i went over and smashed.

Havent texted her, because i literally told myself this weekend that i dont wanna really fukk anyone lol
Exactly

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
you don’t have to put much effort into fukking women I promise . You don’t even have to look like a model. Do these young men not know how to lie to women to get p*ssy.

young men should be ruthless, most women should hate you when you’re because you’re only fukking them and any other chick you can :yeshrug:
See that's the key, that lying part is hella effective but again it's about the energy, alot of dudes just don't feel like doing that shyt, it's other things they could be doing, if anything most guys want a girlfriend to constantly fukk on. I know I did, I got a few hoes in college but shyt always felt kinda pointless cause the risk was way higher than reward. Way I see it, this the era of the player, my cousins running through hoes like adrian peterson. If you got game it's easy, of you don't you'll probably get more pleasure from ghosts of tsushima,

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Sex comes with strings attached.... seriously I’m jsut not as savage as I use to be . A chick I messed with became depressed and it was all down hill from there. She even started have suicidal thoughts. Broad didn’t even care. Getting out of that situation was a relief and scarring as well.

I don’t want to be the reason somebody harm themselves .

This. And the younger siblings of people like this grow up with these examples.

i mean Lebron, Brady and athletes of his generation grew up watching the idols of their generation tear up their bodies playing sports and try to take better care of themselves.

Same thing is happening now. The “horror” sex/relationship stories we share on theColi would have been barely known before outside of our immediate circle. Now you guys are sharing it with people we will never meet.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I honestly am seriously surprised by this though...

With dating apps rising and what not, i thought everyone was smashing more

Bc mixed with some real life stuff, alot of my sex has come from tinder too. So either dudes aint getting matches, or somethin....
Since dating apps are superficial, the upper echelon attractive dudes getting a majority of the matches and attention. So depending on dudes aim and time management skills he’s pretty much picking them off at will lol. This differs from a physical social setting because things would be a bit more balanced... a lot of women would not sweat that same guy all at once so youd have an opportunity to make your presence known

Last edited: