The Peopleof Fiji

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Haplogroup R1 is found in Africa. Are Cacs Black, too? :mjlol:
Cacs agree all life human out of africa but then we enter this bermuda triangle where cacs say they didnt come out of africa. Its weird.
p91CSs8.gif

Aren't you using the "white man's science" here :lupe: ?

Yes, since you dont seem to understand it and are just operating off your opinion.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
gundamzeta or whatever his name is now would be pretty good at explaining this stuff
I think our eyes can explain it better. Africans took a boat to this island and mixed with whoever was already there, some a lot less then others. In the 1800s asians came and mixed with them even further, some a lot less then others.

Theres no such thing as someone who clearly looks black, that is not.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I have a longtime friend from college that's Figi . If she wasn't taken, :cape: She looks like a darker skinned version of that chick from Slumdog millionaire . Big Brown eyes, nice c cups . :takedat:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
These type of threads bring out my problem with African americans.
Y'all try and claim anything that is remotely "black" wilst still having a mental complex of a slave
Y'all just see the colour, but not the individuals

why you blaming black people for this? we're not the one that decided to group all peoples with dark skin and nappy hair as oone race and treat them as slaves. that was ya'll cacs. now that we find out people with black skin and nappy hair colonized the whole world, you got a problem with us identifying with them?

:pacspit: you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black means African descent :yeshrug:. She's a Pacific Islander. Her environment favored those features, that's all it is really.

Maybe she doesn't claim black/African :ehh:.

no it doesn't. cause the berbers are of african descent and many of them are not considered black.

black deals with PHENOTYPE. physical characterisitics associated with most people of african descent. the most prominent being dark skin and kinky hair. these people definitely fit into the definition of black that is universally accepted given their skin color and hair texture.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
they look black but arent really black(genetically speaking)

:dahell:

black has nothing to do with genetics. many africans that are considered black are radically different genetically. for example, the bantu speaking tribes in west africa and the nilotic speaking tribes in southern sudan are both considered "black" but are radically different genetically. same with the bushmen and east africans. the africans that people consider black are not very similar genetically. so genetics can't really be what determines whether someone is black or not.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So black is a genetic thing. Hmm. So the definition of a black person is someone with the e-p2 subclades. That's strange because that info wasn't around when people were calling us black. Hmm.

exactly. race as we know it came about way before anyone knew anything about genetics. it was based on outward features. most notably skin color and hair texture.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
You are either MELANIN-ENRICHED or MELANIN-DEFICIENT.

Even Asians have a nice yellow TINT of that SUPERNATURAL MELANIN!
:ahh: Watch this "SCIFI" (prophetic :usure:) ep of cacs buying melanin due to its God-given properties

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone of indigenous African heritage is black to me. Even Berbers (they have strong Arab admixture obviously, but they're mixed with native African). The San are Native African but they might be distinct from "black".

well anyone who looks black is black to me regardless of what continent they live in. and I consider anyone who would be considered a slave in colonial america as "looking black." mulattos and quadroons alike.