The Peopleof Fiji

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So black is a genetic thing. Hmm. So the definition of a black person is someone with the e-p2 subclades. That's strange because that info wasn't around when people were calling us black. Hmm.

So a blonde albino Central African man with blue eyes isn't black because he doesn't have dark skin, dark eyes and dark hair, hmm...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So black is a genetic thing. Hmm. So the definition of a black person is someone with the e-p2 subclades. That's strange because that info wasn't around when people were calling us black. Hmm.
:mjlol: Cacs and the people that love them will lie through their teeth to divide black people just assuming, hey im white you're so even if i am lying, im right.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
There are other genetic markers which point to a relationship between the Fijians and Africans. For example, haplogroup V appears in New Guinea, while haplogroup IV has been found only in New Guinea, Near Oceania and Northwestern most Micronesia according to Merriwether et al., Mitochondrial DNA in the South Pacific, p.159, in SS Papilia, R. Deka & R. Chakraborty (Ed.), Genomic Diversity.In Cordaux et al.,Mitochodrial DNA analysis reveals diverse tribal histories of tribal populations from India, Eur. J Hum Genet (2003)11(2):253-264, in figure 2 notes that Clusters X1 and X are found in Africa and the Pacific.
5200949f5.gif

Figure 2: Cordaux

Africans and Fijians share the Y-Chromosome K-M9.
The K haplogroup is found in Africa and Oceania. The common Fijian Y-chromosome is M-M4; it exist as derived subgroup M-P34 of Melanesians. Both of these genes are found in among Africans see: Figure 2, in Wood et al., Contrasting Patterns of Y chromosome, Eur J Hum Genet (2005),13:867-876.

Merriwether et al. Origins and dispersal in the mtDNA region V 9bp deletion and insertion in Nigeria and the Ivory Coast, Am. J Hum Genet (1994) noted that Africans and Asians share the T-->C transition at nt position 16189 and the D-loop sequence of nts 15975 to 00048.

Let the cac tell it though. Your eyes arent seeing a black person but some new type of race cacs made up in their mind.

VYppx.gif

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
There are other genetic markers which point to a relationship between the Fijians and Africans. For example, haplogroup V appears in New Guinea, while haplogroup IV has been found only in New Guinea, Near Oceania and Northwestern most Micronesia according to Merriwether et al., Mitochondrial DNA in the South Pacific, p.159, in SS Papilia, R. Deka & R. Chakraborty (Ed.), Genomic Diversity.In Cordaux et al.,Mitochodrial DNA analysis reveals diverse tribal histories of tribal populations from India, Eur. J Hum Genet (2003)11(2):253-264, in figure 2 notes that Clusters X1 and X are found in Africa and the Pacific.
5200949f5.gif

The K haplogroup is found in Africa and Oceania. The common Fijian Y-chromosome is M-M4; it exist as derived subgroup M-P34 of Melanesians. Both of these genes are found in among Africans see: Figure 2, in Wood et al., Contrasting Patterns of Y chromosome, Eur J Hum Genet (2005),13:867-876.

Merriwether et al. Origins and dispersal in the mtDNA region V 9bp deletion and insertion in Nigeria and the Ivory Coast, Am. J Hum Genet (1994) noted that Africans and Asians share the T-->C transition at nt position 16189 and the D-loop sequence of nts 15975 to 00048.

Let the cac tell it though. Your eyes arent seeing a black person but some new type of race cacs made up in their mind.

VYppx.gif

Haplogroup R1 is found in Africa. Are Cacs Black, too? :mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You wanted me to list the genetic criteria for black, and I did.

You said it yourself breh, you can't choose race :ld:. Phenotype is not how heritage is determined. Asap Rocky and Ochocinco look damn near exactly alike facially, but we know they have different genetic lineages. You can't go by appearance period.

That's junior high science shyt breh :huhldup::what:.
nicolas-cage-laughing-gif.gif

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So a blonde albino Central African man with blue eyes isn't black because he doesn't have dark skin, dark eyes and dark hair, hmm...

I thought you were on that true negro tip where only 1 type of person is truly black. My bad, was trying to see if you were going there.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

p91CSs8.gif

VYppx.gif

Aren't you using the "white man's science" here :lupe: ?

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So basically of you left Africa early you aren't considered black. Idk man I consider them black still just they had nothing to do with African development.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I thought you were on that true negro tip where only 1 type of person is truly black. My bad, was trying to see if you were going there.

Anyone of indigenous African heritage is black to me. Even Berbers (they have strong Arab admixture obviously, but they're mixed with native African). The San are Native African but they might be distinct from "black".

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone of indigenous African heritage is black to me. Even Berbers (they have strong Arab admixture obviously, but they're mixed with native African). The San are Native African but they might be distinct from "black".

True. I'd imagine Berbers looked a whole lot different before the cacs and Arabs started fukking 'em. Don't they mostly have black male DNA and white/Arab female DNA or something.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
True. I'd imagine Berbers looked a whole lot different before the cacs and Arabs started fukking 'em. Don't they mostly have black male DNA and white/Arab female DNA or something.

Yup, more or less.