The People Vs. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
"

American Crime Story First Look: See the cast of The People V OJ Simpson in character

by Tim Stack | May 21 2015 — 2:56 PM EDT

SARAH.jpg

While there have been paparazzi shots of the cast on set, there have been no official images of the cast of American Crime Story: The People V OJ Simpson…until now. EW can now reveal six shots from the highly anticipated FX mini-series, produced by Ryan Murphy, Nina Jacobson, Brad Simpson, Scott Alexander, Larry Karaszewski and Brad Falchuk.

Here are your first looks of Sarah Paulson (Marcia Clark), Cuba Gooding Jr. (OJ Simspon), John Travolta (Robert Shapiro), David Schwimmer (Robert Kardashian), Courtney B. Vance (Johnnie Cochran), and Billy Magnussen (Kato Kaelin).

OJ.jpg

JOHN.jpg

DAVID-S.jpg

COURT.jpg

KATO.jpg

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/05/21/american-crime-story-first-look

"

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"

American Crime Story First Look: See the cast of The People V OJ Simpson in character

SARAH.jpg

While there have been paparazzi shots of the cast on set, there have been no official images of the cast of American Crime Story: The People V OJ Simpson…until now. EW can now reveal six shots from the highly anticipated FX mini-series, produced by Ryan Murphy, Nina Jacobson, Brad Simpson, Scott Alexander, Larry Karaszewski and Brad Falchuk.

Here are your first looks of Sarah Paulson (Marcia Clark), Cuba Gooding Jr. (OJ Simspon), John Travolta (Robert Shapiro), David Schwimmer (Robert Kardashian), Courtney B. Vance (Johnnie Cochran), and Billy Magnussen (Kato Kaelin).

OJ.jpg

JOHN.jpg

DAVID-S.jpg

COURT.jpg

KATO.jpg

"
The fukkery on this is gonna be :wow:

all3rd

All Star
Daps
"

SARAH.jpg

OJ.jpg

JOHN.jpg

DAVID-S.jpg

COURT.jpg

KATO.jpg

"
John's outfit and makeup. :heh::whoa::scusthov::dahell::shaq2::mindblown:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
"

SARAH.jpg

KATO.jpg

"
:whew:for a split second I thought Murphy's gay azz was adding a twist to this by casting a dude as Nicole

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:whew:for a split second I thought Murphy's gay azz was adding a twist to this by casting a dude as Nicole

So, I'm not the only person who be noticing that Murphy be pushing LGBT agenda hard on his shows? "It's why I never could get into "Glee".

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
John Travolta as Robert Shapiro? :whatthehell?:

Courtney Vance is in this?:lupe: Might be the only reason I will watch.

The whole cast is basically a bunch of has beens.

Ol'boy looks nothing like OJ. :mjlol:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
^They look goofy that's for sure, I hope it doesn't end up looking like a lifetime special cuz it sure looks like one of those t.v movies made on a shoestring budget
So, I'm not the only person who be noticing that Murphy be pushing LGBT agenda hard on his shows? "It's why I never could get into "Glee".
Come on brah that's like saying I can't believe I am the only one that realizes water is wet that obscene shyt is evident in all his projects. I never watched glee but lol at the concept itself not steering you away

Last edited: