The People Vs. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: He went home after the murders. Remember the limo driver was waiting, he came early or some shyt. He rang the buzzer but nobody was in the house. So he went to the other gate of the residence. Then after 10 minutes waiting. He sees the upstairs light getting turned on. OJ then lets him into the house. OJ has a duffel bag that he takes to the airport that has mysteriously vanished. I bet ol'boy put his clothes there. You said Columbian neck tie, yes that is correct, the splatter pattern would be forward, if OJ was standing behind them, he wouldn't get much blood on him. The shoes did have blood on them, but Cochran was like "the whole scene was contaminated etc".

Are you fukking kidding me, all the shyt was planeted, the blood was planted

the way those two were cut opened, shyt was like Kll Bill level of blood that would spray everywhere

I don't if you ever saw a human being leak like that, that shyt is not easy to conceal

His finger nials, his skin would've taking along time to wash all that shyt, his shoes would have been covered in blood, like drenched, and would have left foot prints, the shyt was laughable

the bronco wouldn't have a spec of blood, it would have been smeared everywhere, did you see how those bodies are cut open

you realy thinnk OJ was running home in a bloody messy without leaving a trail of blood, or no trace o the shyt, you gotta be reatrded to believe that

If he put all those bloody clothes in the duffle bag the smell would've given it away
and WHY DIDN'T PUT THE SHOES IN HE DUFFLE BAG TO IF THAT WAS THE CASE ARE YOU SERIOUS

Also how can one man columbian neck tie to people at once

plus he didn't have enough to do all that and drive away in the limo

you obviously didn't watch the trail, cochran broke down the time frame of when the murders happened, and by the time he left with the limo

he would have had to kill them, run home, clean up, get rid of clothes

all in 35 minutes

also a columbian neck tie, is what drug dealers do to send a message not to fukk with their money

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Are you fukking kidding me, all the shyt was planeted, the blood was planted

the way those two were cut opened, shyt was like Kll Bill level of blood that would spray everywhere

I don't if you ever saw a human being leak like that, that shyt is not easy to conceal

His finger nials, his skin would've taking along time to wash all that shyt, his shoes would have been covered in blood, like drenched, and would have left foot prints, the shyt was laughable

the bronco wouldn't have a spec of blood, it would have been smeared everywhere, did you see how those bodies are cut open

you realy thinnk OJ was running home in a bloody messy without leaving a trail of blood, or no trace o the shyt, you gotta be reatrded to believe that

If he put all those bloody clothes in the duffle bag the smell would've given it away
and WHY DIDN'T PUT THE SHOES IN HE DUFFLE BAG TO IF THAT WAS THE CASE ARE YOU SERIOUS

Also how can one man columbian neck tie to people at once

plus he didn't have enough to do all that and drive away in the limo

you obviously didn't watch the trail, cochran broke down the time frame of when the murders happened, and by the time he left with the limo

he would have had to kill them, run home, clean up, get rid of clothes

all in 35 minutes

also a columbian neck tie, is what drug dealers do to send a message not to fukk with their money

If he was behind them, the spray would not have gotten on him that much. Besides, you have have watching too many horror movies or some shyt. Yeah it spurts out, but not like a hose or a faucet. OJ killed ol'boy first then the exwife. You act like he tag teamed them or some shyt.

Remember ol'girl was doing some fukkery, she was not some innocent. She was letting her boyfriends drive OJ's cars, spending his money on her new boyfriends. Sucking random dikk while the kids were sleeping upstairs.
I am not saying she deserved to be killed :whoa: but there are some shyt that will try a man's patience.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he was behind them, the spray would not have gotten on him that much. Besides, you have have watching too many horror movies or some shyt. Yeah it spurts out, but not like a hose or a faucet. OJ killed ol'boy first then the exwife. You act like he tag teamed them or some shyt.

Remember ol'girl was doing some fukkery, she was not some innocent. She was letting her boyfriends drive OJ's cars, spending his money on her new boyfriends. Sucking random dikk while the kids were sleeping upstairs.
I am not saying she deserved to be killed :whoa: but there are some shyt that will try a man's patience.

You obviously aren't using logic and don't know the facts, you making shyt up in your mind

If he killed Ol Boy first, what was his wife doing while he was screaming in horror, if OJ was solid snake for some reason and got him from behind, what was Nicole Brown doing while he was carefully slicing leaving a small piece of flesh just to get the head detatched

Blood is soaked all over the crime scene be serious man

One of Nicole Brown's breast had cut off, goldman's dikk was chopped up and stuck in his mouth, thats how they found them with their heads nearly decapitated

this is not some regular nikka shyt

OJ would have to be Jack the Ripper and Zorro combined to have done of that shyt in such a clean manor, go back to the crib like ain't shyt happen

Lastly Columbian Neck Ties is what the cartels do to people to send a message, why do you think its called a Columbian Neck Tie, its not called Rich c00n Neck Tie

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
You obviously aren't using logic and don't know the facts, you making shyt up in your mind

If he killed Ol Boy first, what was his wife doing while he was screaming in horror, if OJ was solid snake for some reason and got him from behind, what was Nicole Brown doing while he was carefully slicing leaving a small piece of flesh just to get the head detatched

Blood is soaked all over the crime scene be serious man

One of Nicole Brown's breast had cut off, goldman's dikk was chopped up and stuck in his mouth, thats how they found them with their heads nearly decapitated

this is not some regular nikka shyt

OJ would have to be Jack the Ripper and Zorro combined to have done of that shyt in such a clean manor, go back to the crib like ain't shyt happen

Lastly Columbian Neck Ties is what the cartels do to people to send a message, why do you think its called a Columbian Neck Tie, its not called Rich c00n Neck Tie

Sigh, :snoop: yeah I might have to stop responding. I thought I was talking to someone who knew what they were talking about. I am not sure where you are getting your facts from. But I read the autopsy report of Nicole Simpson, and no where does it say her breast was cut off. http://www.lectlaw.com/files/cas45.htm

You are right though, he killed Nicole first, then Ronald Goldman was at the wrong place, wrong time, and got killed. OJ then went back to make sure Nicole was dead by cutting her in the throat again.

http://www.nytimes.com/1995/02/22/u...ndicate-that-she-died-first-investigator.html

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/index/nns9.htm

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sigh, :snoop: yeah I might have to stop responding. I thought I was talking to someone who knew what they were talking about. I am not sure where you are getting your facts from. But I read the autopsy report of Nicole Simpson, and no where does it say her breast was cut off. http://www.lectlaw.com/files/cas45.htm

You are right though, he killed Nicole first, then Ronald Goldman was at the wrong place, wrong time, and got killed. OJ then went back to make sure Nicole was dead by cutting her in the throat again.

http://www.nytimes.com/1995/02/22/u...ndicate-that-she-died-first-investigator.html

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/index/nns9.htm

You have to be white

first off there's zero evidence in that New York times article or the usa today article that OJ did anything

Also dikk Gregory already exposed this shyt years ago, he was friend with Johnny Cochran, the shyt is cover up

the skin they found under the nails of Nicole Brown simpson was that of a White man,and when they were gonna announce it all Four Members of the LA Crime Lab were murdered and that shyt was in the Miami Herald June 20 1995 if you wanna do research

they do this revisionist shyt all the time, because dumb crackers like you eat that shyt up

If OJ killed Nicole first, what the fukk was Ron doing while she was screaming in agony being butchered

they said Ron struggled with the killer judging from his wounds

but there's no sign of OJ being in a struggle, its a farce

look at the amount of damage that were done to their bodies, there was no way OJ could have done all that himself, got rid of the evidence, cleaned himself up like nothing happened, got in limo in drove off in a 30 minute window

it's not possible

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
You have to be white

first off there's zero evidence in that New York times article or the usa today article that OJ did anything

Also dikk Gregory already exposed this shyt years ago, he was friend with Johnny Cochran, the shyt is cover up

the skin they found under the nails of Nicole Brown simpson was that of a White man,and when they were gonna announce it all Four Members of the LA Crime Lab were murdered and that shyt was in the Miami Herald June 20 1995 if you wanna do research

they do this revisionist shyt all the time, because dumb crackers like you eat that shyt up

If OJ killed Nicole first, what the fukk was Ron doing while she was screaming in agony being butchered

they said Ron struggled with the killer judging from his wounds

but there's no sign of OJ being in a struggle, its a farce

look at the amount of damage that were done to their bodies, there was no way OJ could have done all that himself, got rid of the evidence, cleaned himself up like nothing happened, got in limo in drove off in a 30 minute window

it's not possible

:dahell: I didn't even want to respond to this. But really breh, calling me a cac?:wtf::childplease:

dikk Gregory nikka? :comeon:

Four members of the crime lab were murdered?:comeon: Looked up that random date, gave me nothing.

He killed ol'girl first, from coming from behind, she was unconscious/dying when the murder of Goldman occurred.

OJ is 6'1 212 pounds when he was playing, so he probably weighed more when he retired.

Ron Goldman was 5' 9" 171 pounds at the time of the murder. http://www.lectlaw.com/files/cas47.htm
The link is to his autopsy, where does it say his penis was cut off and chopped?

There was no reports of her crying in agony, not in testimony or any reports. Only the neighbors heard Nicole's dog barking which happened after the murder.

I am putting here facts from the trial breh. Documented shyt.:yeshrug:

Let me guess, you think OJ's son did it.:comeon: Because he was a chef right? he would be good with knives?:comeon:
You think the high speed chase on the highway was fake?:comeon:

Are you related to OJ? :leostare: You right breh it was a big conspiracy to put OJ Simpson in jail.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: I didn't even want to respond to this. But really breh, calling me a cac?:wtf::childplease:

dikk Gregory nikka? :comeon:

Four members of the crime lab were murdered?:comeon: Looked up that random date, gave me nothing.

He killed ol'girl first, from coming from behind, she was unconscious/dying when the murder of Goldman occurred.

OJ is 6'1 212 pounds when he was playing, so he probably weighed more when he retired.

Ron Goldman was 5' 9" 171 pounds at the time of the murder. http://www.lectlaw.com/files/cas47.htm
The link is to his autopsy, where does it say his penis was cut off and chopped?

There was no reports of her crying in agony, not in testimony or any reports. Only the neighbors heard Nicole's dog barking which happened after the murder.

I am putting here facts from the trial breh. Documented shyt.:yeshrug:

Let me guess, you think OJ's son did it.:comeon: Because he was a chef right? he would be good with knives?:comeon:
You think the high speed chase on the highway was fake?:comeon:

Are you related to OJ? :leostare: You right breh it was a big conspiracy to put OJ Simpson in jail.

dikk Gregory was best friends with Johnny cochran, in his FBI file J Edgar Hoover suggest to let Mob Kill him, and you wanna clown man his man

the autopsy tampered with, all this stuff had leak out during that time frame, and people just forgot

you didn't find anything? Why because it doesn't jump up the first thing on google, now wonder you believe a man can slaughtered two people and disregard all evidence, clean up to perfection and ride out in a limo all i 30 minuetes

why don't you look for the copy of the actually NEWSPAPER FROM THAT DATE Miami Herald, Thursday, July the 20th, 1995, "Four L.A. City Employees Killed

just try to find a copy of that actual paper on that date, its in there

They already tampered with evidence, people already coming out dead that know the truth, and you wanna believe the official report, nikkaz is serious

OJ killed her for behind, really

look at all he wounds she had, he didn't just sneak up, slash her throat in matter of seconds and moved onto the next, both their bodies were in same vicinity

both of their hands have wounds that show they struggled with the attacker

the time frame makes impossible

you wanna talk about testimony, why don't you use the fact from the actual case instead of posting dumb ass articles from the New York times devoid of them

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Master Teacher are we forgetting that there was a TON of evidence that was deemed inadmissible that pointed directly to OJ, including receipts for the knife that was used int he stabbing among other items; lack of evidence was the reason he got off, but dude had alot of stuff that pointed at him

they never had a murder weapon or witnesses

A man can be two places at once, by the time those bodies were dead, OJ was on his way to the limo

The one BLOODY SHOE PRINT, its just laughable

the strand of African American Hair, found in the hat is just laughable

They claimed to find a strand of goldmans hair on the glove, but if OJ wore the glove his fingers prints would have already been inside it

all the evidence was bullshyt and you have to stretch you're imagination to believe it

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
It was previously reported that American Horror Story creator Ryan Murphy was developing a companion series called American Crime Story. The new anthology series will focus on true crime stories throughout history, and they are starting with O.J. Simpson. The first season of the series will be called American Crime Story: The People Vs. O.J. Simpson, and they’ve cast Academy Award winner Cuba Gooding Jr. as Simpson. American Horror Story alum Sarah Paulson has also joined the production as prosecutor Marcia Rachel Clark.

According to THR, the 10-episode first season “examines the O.J. Simpson trial as told from the perspective of the lawyers, and is poised to explore the chaotic behind-the-scenes dealings and maneuvering on both sides of the court. More significantly, it will display how a combination of prosecution confidence, defense wiliness and the Lapd’s history with the city’s African-American community gave a jury what it needed: reasonable doubt. »
:ohhh: