The People Vs. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
This is going to be the most unpredictable 10 episode series ever which is funny considering we already know the end result for OJ. So far they are going the ambiguous route and letting the viewer decide if he did it. And though i was always of the belief that he did do it these conspiracies over the years definitely make you think twice about it. Like seriously with the way that Goldman's hand looked in the picture OJ should have had some kind of bruising on him you would think. But then you think about the hair and blood and you have to look at from that point too. Truly this was/is one of the most bizarre cases in American history.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
@Poe Dameron foh :camby:

And just as they met their wives together, both men would ultimately go through painful divorces within years of each other in the early '90s. Kardashian and Jenner remained friends, but Los Angeles magazine reported that it was his split from her that "also cut him off from Simpson’s social circle -- he saw Simpson only two or three times a year between 1990 and 1994. He had seen O.J. just twice in the six months prior to the murders."
Click to expand...​
Everything You Need To Know About Robert Kardashian And The O.J. Simpson Trial

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just finished watching the first episode. This shyt is good :wow:

I remember being a kid watching the chase and trial live. I look forward to the rest of the season :ehh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I watch i just don't post. It's like I told encino man...internet aint life. He assumed i didn't watch game of thrones because i didn't post in the thread:francis:
I don't know why you never post in tv threads though. I know you watch but you dont post at all,dont even drop mini reviews,nothing.

Threads would be better if you did :ufdup:

ARey

Rookie
Daps
I ain't scrolled through all the posts yet, but we talked about how terrible Cuba Gooding Jr is in this and how Travolta's face/lips don't move. Is that how Shapiro talked? Through his teeth?

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Watched the first episode yesterday and all I could think every time Cuba Gooding was on the screen was how he seemed hellbent on playing OJ as being kind of slowful.
Its like he didn't bother to watch one interview that Juice gave to see how OJ was a personality.

John Travolta was hilarious.

The Friends guy playing Kardashian portrayed him like he was a stalker.

Courtney B. Vance was great as Johnnie Cochran. Thought it was odd how they made it look like Darden was a nervous 12 year old super-fan and Cochran was One Direction though.

Sarah Paulson is a really good actress but she seemed like the only one in the cast who didn't realize that this show is pure fukkery. She was playing Marcia Clark way too straight/serious considering what was going on around her.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Tonight :blessed:

Anyone know if they put it in FXNow when the east coast one airs or is over?

Not trying to stay up so late again

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
One thing I'll never understand about this case is that how OJ could not be guilty
I mean the only way you could rationalize it is if he was at the crime scene after the fact from his stalking of nicole cut himself dropped his knit cap and then went home and disposed of his bloody clothes.
That is a reach but the blood under nicoles nails was said to not be OJs or Rons so there was definitely someone else there
I think Rob definitely helped hide some of the evidence against OJ and then the police obviously tried to frame OJ somewhat as well with the blood on the socks and back gate

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Wonder how much gas that bronco had.... rob kept that man from offing himself, what a friend:mjcry:

Kris Jenner said that when Rob was on his deathbed, OJ called and Rob didnt even want to speak to him.

They had a falling out over the trial, I think.