The Penguin - HBO Max The Batman Spinoff

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It was mid but I liked the ending and the reward for the mid movie is a piff tv show that expands on it..

You nikkaz be saying this inflammatory shyt and have no actual movie reviews. To even give you credence for this. Review the batman nikka.

I wanna read you write how it is mid in print.

I wanna read this shyt.

Get to ranting.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You nikkaz be saying this inflammatory shyt and have no actual movie reviews. To even give you credence for this. Review the batman nikka.

I wanna read this shyt.

Get to ranting.

Art Barr

Imma start a rant or die series..

Of nikkaz who say shyt and have no review.
to give you nikkaz a chance to explain all this offbrand cap.
you nikkaz be posting.

Like you need to qualify these mid cap sss statements. That goes fa all uv youse. Can't be floating around giving offbrand opinions and yo ass never definitively reviewed a damn thing. I can talk shyt about movies and film because I am the best critic in internet history easy.

For just movies. I was rated the top review site on rt.com.
before they switched to payola.
Payola, i am not down for.

The rest of youse is a eight lie around here. Living off my residuals of my tv show.

Rant or die.

Or I start putting you goofies through it.

One by one.

Imma eat too.

rant!
or get put throughed't it.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Maronis screwing up the lil alliance him and sofia had with the shrooms/asians. Vik messing up planting the jewels. Maroni surviving the kill attempt.
I dont think any of Oz's plans have worked other than going to the asians for the shrooms and the stuff he set up with the maronis hitting the falcone truck :dead:

Oh yea, Al's body being dropped off saved him. So that worked too. So he like 3.5/9 :ehh:
The alliance with Sophia always had an expiration date. Vik messing up the jewels didn't change anything because Oz was successfully able to kill an unguarded prisoner, undetected, and plant the evidence on someone else. :troll:

To date he hasn't taken any considerable losses. His moms, Vic, his men, not even any of the girls have been touched, while he is up against not one but two established crime families. Oz not even a made man like that. Any of his men could likely be paid to give him up. The fact that this show has went this long and he has been unscathed for the most part is a bit far fetched imo, especially for such a grounded series.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps

I wanna read this shyt.

Get to ranting.

Art Barr
I’ve changed my opinion since then :troll:

Why did you quote me and not the person who said it was mid first?