The Penguin - HBO Max The Batman Spinoff

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Yoooo recasting Carmine Falcon was fukking JARRING, dude :russ: had me tripping out. That was Mark Strong?! Why not just throw Turrturo a lil extra cash for 5 minutes of footage?!

Anyways, I know we’re not getting Batman in this show, and that’s fine, I get these guys don’t want to indulge Marvel-esque cameos..but come on. If the murder of Falcone’s son isn’t enough to draw The Bat’s attention, then the mass murder of his whole family has to be.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Falcone a real piece of shyt. Easily the WOAT dad
SERIOUSLY!!!! He killed the mom and them girls!

Poor Sophia. She was too green to realize she needed to meet the reporter by herself (without Oz) and not say shyt about her mother’s death to her father. THAT’s what made him throw her in the jail.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
They won me over with this episode.

Sophia got fukked over something serious. Good for her.

OZ ratted on her AND killed her brother? He gotta go!! ☠️ :ufdup:
The guy who plays Vic says that nobody will like Oz by the end of the series. I love that decision. The Penguin is supposed to be contemptible.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Yoooo recasting Carmine Falcon was fukking JARRING, dude :russ: had me tripping out. That was Mark Strong?! Why not just throw Turrturo a lil extra cash for 5 minutes of footage?!

Anyways, I know we’re not getting Batman in this show, and that’s fine, I get these guys don’t want to indulge Marvel-esque cameos..but come on. If the murder of Falcone’s son isn’t enough to draw The Bat’s attention, then the mass murder of his whole family has to be.
Reeves said Turturro was busy.