The Penguin - HBO Max The Batman Spinoff

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That first episode was great and I'm looking forward to the rest of the season but nikkas gotta stop with the grandiose comparisons.

You can call a show great without comparing it to the Sopranos, The Wire, etc. These type of comparisons often do more harm than good. I see this shyt all the time with music

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That first episode was great and I'm looking forward to the rest of the season but nikkas gotta stop with the grandiose comparisons.

You can call a show great without comparing it to the Sopranos, The Wire, etc. These type of comparisons often do more harm than good. I see this shyt all the time with music
I really haven’t seen that in the thread. One person said the pilot was up there with the Wire and Breaking Bad pilots. The Sopranos comparisons I've seen in this thread have been about the show about a leader in the mob in NJ and Colin’s vocal inflections.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really haven’t seen that in the thread. One person said the pilot was up there with the Wire and Breaking Bad pilots. The Sopranos comparisons I've seen in this thread have been about the show about a leader in the mob in NJ and Colin’s vocal inflections.
Im not just talking about this thread. Grandiose comparisons happen very often. That's why I brought up music

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GYXT0IQWMAA0t_2