The Penguin - HBO Max The Batman Spinoff

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I wasn’t excited for this at all, but I liked it more then I expected myself too.

I was one the few that didn’t fukk with The Batman, I gotta rewatch it and see if my expectations ruined that movie for me
The batman sucked for me too. I'll check this show out.

Right now, city of God got me in a chokehold.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The pilot is good but y’all nikkas acting like we watching prime the wire or BB it’s not that tier
first nobody is acting like that, but everything that isn't "the wire or BB" isn't just "good" things can be outstanding in addition to the things that are elite....

"it isn't sopranos" is terrible type analysis to me

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
first nobody is acting like that, but everything that isn't "the wire or BB" isn't just "good" things can be outstanding in addition to the things that are elite....

"it isn't sopranos" is terrible type analysis to me
Multiple nikkas are calling this a masterpiece bytch ass nigg it’s not that

Conz

Superstar
Daps
loved this shyt tbh. Colin Farrell will get his due someday. one of the best actors of his generation.

Cristin Miloti also great in everything she does. like an underrated Anne Hathaway except not insufferable and corny with better comedic timing i expect to come out as the show goes on.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Episode 1 is fire. This is great filler between the two movies, I like how they picked up right after the Batman. There's a good mix of seriousness and comedy, it's not forced like the weird DCEU movies or Marvel.

Colin might get Emmy consideration, he completely transformed and his performance captured the penguin perfectly

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Cat woman not being mentioned in their newspaper articles kinda had me :beli:

I know she left town but if it’s been a week c’mon

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Episode 1 is fire. This is great filler between the two movies, I like how they picked up right after the Batman. There's a good mix of seriousness and comedy, it's not forced like the weird DCEU movies or Marvel.

Colin might get Emmy consideration, he completely transformed and his performance captured the penguin perfectly
nah, I heard the money laundering sceheme known as "The Morning Show" just hired a new 55 year old A-list actor for 3 episodes and he has next year's Emmy on lock.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
nah, I heard the money laundering sceheme known as "The Morning Show" just hired a new 55 year old A-list actor for 3 episodes and he has next year's Emmy on lock.
That with Jennifer Aniston
Call that shyt shrinkflation
i lived in the states I am not going to one white spot (which is actually a restaurant here)

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
That with Jennifer Aniston

i lived in the states I am not going to one white spot (which is actually a restaurant here)
Same shyt going on everywhere.
In 2021, Tillamook reduced the size of their ice cream cartons from 56 oz to 48 oz, but kept the price the same. This change was made in response to rising ingredient prices, and Tillamook said it was the least disruptive way to deliver their ice cream to customers.

They still make a ridiculous profit from buying ingredients in bulk, yet the average consumer gets fukked.:dwillhuh: