The Penguin - HBO Max The Batman Spinoff

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
GX7qjzuXEAAGiu6
Ok and ign has it as 5/10 I don’t put critic’s opinion over my own I think for myself but I know that’s hard for sheep

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
She did Resort and Mythic Quest but I didn't watch either show. She is authentically an Italian from New Jersey so the stereotype fits.

That was the show yes

Kinda liked it but didn’t watch more than an episode or two

Also a distant relative of Charlie Chaplin too if I recall

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Ok and ign has it as 5/10 I don’t put critic’s opinion over my own I think for myself but I know that’s hard for sheep
IGN reviews are known for being retarded and out of touch :mjlol:

Anyway… I was entertained. Penguin was one of my favorite parts of the new Batman movie when I was thoroughly against the movie at first.

Dude literally is killing the role.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
IGN reviews are known for being retarded and out of touch :mjlol:

Anyway… I was entertained. Penguin was one of my favorite parts of the new Batman movie when I was thoroughly against the movie at first.

Dude literally is killing the role.
Ok y’all make it sound like I said the shyt sucks or it’s trash I didn’t say none of that I just said it’s not the best tv show in the world. I like the show I don’t like the glazing

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Ok y’all make it sound like I said the shyt sucks or it’s trash I didn’t say none of that I just said it’s not the best tv show in the world. I like the show I don’t like the glazing
You have a right to your opinion

I was more so coming at using IGN as an example. Everyone knows their reviews are garbage or bias at the least

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
You have a right to your opinion

I was more so coming at using IGN as an example. Everyone knows their reviews are garbage or bias at the least
Ok well my point in that was to the guy who originally quoted me and the point I was trying to convey was that you could cling onto any review you want to reinforce your view on anything I don’t take their opinion into consideration on what I like and don’t like that’s not to say I don’t read them I make the final decision not because a reviewer is gassing something up or talking down.