The Penguin - HBO Max The Batman Spinoff

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Ok well my point in that was to the guy who originally quoted me and the point I was trying to convey was that you could cling onto any review you want to reinforce your view on anything I don’t take their opinion into consideration on what I like and don’t like that’s not to say I don’t read them I make the final decision not because a reviewer is gassing something up or talking down.
No need to explain

You think the show isnt on the level of others with one episode and other people do :yeshrug:

I liked the episode and im not even into crime shows. Only time will tell if its legit a banger but its off to a good start

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Reeves publicly hoping that he can get him back for the sequel.

I looked at his IMDB the other day and it had some lord & miller flick he's shooting in prod and then he was listed as the cinematographer for Batman 2 and that it was in preprod, Dune Messiah wasn't listed yet

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I only have it behind TDK which is a top two film, that stands tall amongst GENRES.

Only super hero films that have an argument is maybe Infinity War (seeing it in theaters day one was an experience ) or the Dark knight (maybe the goat movie).
:blessed:

I still haven’t really given “The Batman” (2022) a proper watch out of respect for Bale:wow:

But now I have to because The Penguin was good as hell :whoo:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
One of the best pilot episodes I’ve ever seen no exaggeration

Putting it up there with The Wire, Sopranos, Breaking Bad
HBO is the undisputed KING of television.

It is insane. They never miss.

I dragged my feet watching this. I literally woke up in the middle of the night, flipped to like hbo2 or whatever and the Penguin was starting.

That shyt was fantastic.

I’m still pissed they’re bumping Industry, but that pilot was extremely well done

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I wasn’t excited for this at all, but I liked it more then I expected myself too.

I was one the few that didn’t fukk with The Batman, I gotta rewatch it and see if my expectations ruined that movie for me

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Cristin Milioti's Sofia could potentially be the best live-action DC villain since the late Heath Ledger. Girl had me shook like Cobblepot in every scene
full
She stole the show!!!