The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
comcast
what garbage isp is this? I would think a major city like Houston would have something decent
comcast xfinity. That shyt was great in CHi. Apparently it sucks here. I hard it was worse around the country. But this bad. :camby:

downloads stopping left and right for no reason. Taking forever to edit a post and refresh a page. This shyt is infuriating :camby:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
i'm jelly.
don't be. i bought my first 2 780's at launch and that shyt ran be back $1300 :mjcry:

dude i bought it from had it on craigslist 2 weeks ago and was asking for $400 :skip:. days went by and the price kept dropping, til he finally said $280 or else he was gonna put it up on ebay. i told him i had only $240 right now straight cash homie and he bit :jawalrus:. my first two 780's are from evga, but the one i got from him is a zotac :manny:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
comcast

comcast xfinity. That shyt was great in CHi. Apparently it sucks here. I hard it was worse around the country. But this bad. :camby:

downloads stopping left and right for no reason. Taking forever to edit a post and refresh a page. This shyt is infuriating :camby:
That's what Cincinnati Bell was like for me like a few years back. I called them and told them straight up I couldn't deal with that bullshyt. Switched to time warner. Time warner is owned by Comcast now tho I think. So we're all pretty much fukked in the long run

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That's what Cincinnati Bell was like for me like a few years back. I called them and told them straight up I couldn't deal with that bullshyt. Switched to time warner. Time warner is owned by Comcast now tho I think. So we're all pretty much fukked in the long run
Goddamnit. Slow internet is fukking annoying as hell. Piece of shyt Houston xfinity bullshyt. I better not be stuck with this. :smh:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My computer survived.

Praise gabe, 900d, and absolute infinity :bow: :bow: :bow:

3d mark scores are 150 points lower overall and 300 points lower for the gpu though...:stopitslime:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
3d mark scores are back to normal.

I guess my shyt had to warm up, or something? Weird...

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Thinking about selling these :flabbynsick: 780tis :patrice:

It's hard to wait, and the longer I do, the less my cards will be worth

But there may be 980tis in the future :patrice:

what to do, what to do...